Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#414803 by FishyMails Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:28 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 2020-08-03 6:51:00 PM +00:00
Subject: Deal opportunities for you,

Deal opportunities for you,

Inline with our deal opportunity results information as promised to share/elect you in, then i have applied for the 3 business deals and here's it list and requirement terms and conditions below,

1. Is an Orphanage care institutional project deal amount of $2,700.000 USD but required your sincerity and a deal registration cost of $97.00 USD for you to pay before to have the deal at your own end to handle as directed to be done.

2. Is a private welfare hospital incorporated deal amount of $16,800.000 USD while also required your sincerity and a deal registration cost of $160.00 USD for you to pay before to have the deal at your own end to handle as directed to be done.

3. Is a private university welfare studies deal amount of $22,600.000 USD which as well required your sincerity, effort and a deal registration cost of $210.00 USD for you to pay before to have the deal at your own end of completion as directed to be done.

However, advice and note to any of this deals opportunity required you to pay it registration cost before to have you/your information registered and approved while to release the deal into your care by transferring the amount involve to you, also it condition guaranteed you a 10% of the amount involve as your personal reward for taking good care and effort in bringing the deal into success and completion.

Finally, your well reading, understanding and selection to any one among the three deal opportunities is highly needed while your willing or ready to comply with it registration cost for it's the first place to get you into having this deal to your care control to handle, so advice for this is 100% legit and risk free since you must be honest with me and give a good effort to comply upon the deal registration cost to get started.

Still yours,

Mr. Milan Stanko
Reply me only on:( [email protected] )
Senior founder in any kind of legitimate deals investment worldwide.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#425053 by FishyMails Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:49 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 2021-04-21 10:47:44 PM +01:00
Subject: Greetings beneficiary,

--
Greetings beneficiary,

This to bring to your notice that during this UBA Bank 2021 outgoing
payment audit we discovered an unclaimed $16,950.000 USD under your
claim, while after the investigation we found out that it was being
deposited as part of your contract/inheritance Funds with this bank,
and it's so painful upon the investigation that the depositor has
passed away as result of Covid 19. Therefore, you're to contact this
bank urgent for more information in how to complete this transaction
with you, because this fund are to be confiscate within few Days if no
responds from you the beneficiary as to avoid/overcome fund diversion
by hackers through the glob.

I wish to inform you that your $16,950.000 USD outstanding payment
here has been approved and ready to be paid, but we want to confirm
first from you by giving you our mode of payment because this
arrangement was agreed with bank Committees and head office that we
have available (2) mode of Payment as Stated Bellow: ATM Card Payment
which to cost you $320 for the issuing and uploading of the funds into
Atm Card and ship to your location, or 2. by bank transfer through our
bank head office which to also cost you sum $398 for the for the
transfer registration and approval fee.

Now, you're expected to update me back with your chosen option as well
your position to settle with the cost as detailed!

Yours Respectfully,

Micheal B Himes
Reply on:( [email protected] )
Executive Director

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.