Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#414830 by FishyMails Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:23 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2020 12:02:36 +0000
Subject: Mrs. Britannica Jenny Bone

Remain Blessed

My name's are Mrs. Britannica Jenny Bone, a widow, am contacting you with a donation of $14 Million dollars; I was recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer disease and my Oncologist informed me that I had a limited days to live due to fast spreading of malignant tumor in my ovaries

My final wish is to entrust my money $14 Million dollars to your care for charity purposes and crave your indulgence as a concerned individual to help use my money for charity and also assist the poor with less privileged in the society, so reply for more information as I'm not always online due to my health and my late husband's brother wants me dead so that he will claim all that my late husband and I worked for, again money means nothing to a dying soul but life is for the living Please treat this as very legitimate as i await your confirmation of your legal names, address and contact telephone number to proceed.

Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Britannica Jenny Bone
Email: [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#414916 by FishyMails Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:23 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +22999778412
Date: 2020-08-04 9:07:00 AM +01:00
Subject: Dear Friend:

Dear Friend:

I receive your mail, every said well understood and noted, I am doing
great by God grace and am happy to inform you that i have already
written an authorization letter to my Lawyer regarding to the transfer
of the donations funds to your care

I am delighted once again for your response to my message, I want to
tell you thanks for your availability confirmed. I also give grace to
the Lord because he has answered my prayer in your favor. Sometimes
words are more essential to their gesture and sacrifice we offer to
our kin and friends, I do not know how to live well with that which
is left and only faith hope for any support.

Day breaks, time passes, and my heart beat less, I fear of dying,
before I have contacted you, I had to make sure that the entire night
despite my health was really bad, praying to our merciful God to send
me a person serious that will manage my money and provide the poor
with help, joy and smile to also live. So I chose you with God's
blessing. And the more I feel that my days between these four walls of
my room Hospitalization no longer takes a few days, I believe that you
are not a person of bad faith that will Not respect my past
commitments and vows regarding to this donation funds.

I also wish to inform you that the Legal procedures/Protocols are
previously defined and established, that my BANK can send to your care
the donation funds in an insurance policy of protection, So please
get in touch with my LAWYER at this moment to put my recommendations
in execution. I live these hours in fear of dying without knowing what
will happen to my money. This is the reason why I took the initiative
to donate this funds to your care for the help of the poor masses.

NB: You will send the details below to Barrister GIFT-SON UMEH, I
recommend the discretion and do not disclose this letter to anyone. be
really quiet with regard to your family and friends until you receive
the donation funds to your personal Bank account as instructed. So you
need to be totally discreet around, I am sure that after my death I
will be happy with God the most merciful and benefactor of humanities.
Contact my lawyer so that you and him will take all legal draw
contacts with the Director of my BANK regarding to the transfer of the
donation funds $14,000,000.00 USD to your personal bank account in
your country

YOUR NAME: ....................
YOUR ADDRESS: ..........................
CITY: .....................
PHONE NUMBER : ....................
PHOTO IDENTITY/PASSPORT COPY:........

My Lawyer contact?

(A) Contact person: Hon Barrister GIFT-SON UMEH
(B) Cellphone Number: +229 99 77 84 12
(C) Contact Email: ([email protected])

Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Britannica Jenny Bone

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#414917 by FishyMails Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:24 pm
Tel: +22999778412
Date: 2020-08-04 11:16:39 AM +02:00
Subject: Sequel to your international recognition’s to this chamber

Attention:

Sequel to your international recognition’s to this chamber for legal services, I am the undersigned barrister Hon GIFT-SON UMEH assigned lawyer practicing in Porto Novo, placed on the Court of Accounts, Ministry of Justice and Human Rights, My client Mrs. Britannica Jenny Bone gave me a task that you go about the Benefit of her Funds. First of all I apologize for my delay accumulated before answering your mail; this is due to a process that took all my time. Indeed your donor is a client to me for almost 15 years now and if she decided to leave her property to you today is because she feels very badly and she told me about her project of free will donation, I found it very well, she has already told me every thing and I am trying to delay this transaction because I knew she was going to escape this illness, but things went from bad to worst as you can see it today, she has no hope, and she has no family. Let me say that Mrs. Britannica Jenny Bone is a courageous woman, fortunately if she had a child or a family left behind she could have prepared a will for them. You are lucky because a lot of people do not have the heart, it is true that their are others who are very rich but never think about the gift or even a small part of it to make another soul happy in need on the other end of the world. The week before she contacts you, I'm responsible for some donation back from her hand for the churches to the Orphanage, the Hospital and Other Charitable Organization, Etc

As background, we have to take legal action that will protect you against the rules and laws of our country and your country. The funds in questions are kept in a bank account in a country of Western Africa specifically in the REPUBLIC OF BENIN. She had put these aside funds for an investment (project) but due to her Illness she could not carry out this project any more but rather donating it to the orphanages and churches/less privilege

QUESTIONING:

As a beneficiary I would like your views on this project that you present your views before me on what you wish to achieve with these funds? How many people have you ever talked about this project? And what was their reaction to this? Your response will be better and would help to have total confidence in your advantage. Meanwhile send a copy of your Passport card and full details to properly register your request; I am waiting for your answer.

YOURS IN SERVICE
HON.BARR GIFT-SON UMEH.LLSC BBSC
SENIOR ADVOCATE OF BENIN REPUBLIC.
EMAIL ID: [email protected]
TELEPHONE NO.:(00229) 99778412

#414967 by FishyMails Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:54 am
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +22999778412 +22967320477
Date: 2020-08-05 10:03:19 AM +02:00
Subject: ON.BARR GIFT-SON UMEH. LLSC BBSC SENIOR ADVOCATE OF BENIN REPUBLIC

Attention:

Thanks for your response and concern about the health of my client Mrs. Jenny, Since you have accepted to use the donation funds for the less privilege as instructed by my client Mrs Jenny, am happy I will proceed to let you know what to do without any hesitation, from all indication the health condition of my client Mrs. Jenny has deteriorated so badly that its quite obvious she may not live for the next couple of weeks and she wishes to see the donation funds been transferred and credited to your account as soon as possible, well? I received your message and I am going to remind you that you must complete the profile in the attachment below and send to the BANK OF AFRICA Manager Dr. Peter Williams Razack, by E-mail and also call him to confirm the sent of the Documents. You have all the information plugged in this attachment nevertheless I give you back: Email: ([email protected])

Fill in the forms attached below and send to the Bank of Africa Department

Contact Person: Mr. Peter Williams Razack
Cellphone: +229 67 32 04 77
Email: ([email protected])

YOURS IN SERVICE
HON.BARR GIFT-SON UMEH. LLSC BBSC
SENIOR ADVOCATE OF BENIN REPUBLIC.
EMAIL ID: ([email protected])
TELEPHONE NO.:(00229) 99778412
ImageImageImageImage