Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415421 by AlanJones Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:43 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: I have registered your ATM CARD with UPS Express Courier Company
Tel. No.: +13473897763

Attention fund owner.

I have registered your ATM CARD of $4.8 with UPS Express Courier Company with registration code of UKCJKT00678G.

please Contact with your delivery information such as,
Your Name,
Your Address
ID CARD COPY
Your Telephone Number
UPS Office: Contact person: Hon Lurie Cohen .
Phone Number: (347) 389-7763
E-mail : [email protected]

I have paid for their Security fee & Delivery fee.The only fee you have to pay is the Insurance fee of $55 dollars only.

Please indicate the registration Number and ask Him how much is their Insurance fee so that you can pay it and have your belong from them.

Best Regards,
IMF Operation Manager.
Ganou Joseph Jr.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#420337 by AlanJones Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:02 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Confirmation and Ownership of the Funds($5.5 Million)
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13473897763

Attention fund owner.

I have registered your ATM CARD of $4.8 with UPS Express Courier Company with registration code { UPS/14160/2020.

please Contact with your delivery information such as,

Your Name,
Your Address
ID CARD COPY
Your Telephone Number
UPS Office: Contact person: Hon Lurie Cohen .
Phone Number: (347) 389-7763
Email : [email protected]

I have paid for their Security fee & Delivery fee.The only fee you have to pay is the Insurance fee in amount of $65 dollars only. Please indicate the registration Number and ask Him how much is their Insurance fee so that you can pay it and have your belong from them.

Best Regards,
IMF Operation Manager.
Ganou Joseph Jr.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.