Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415810 by AlanJones Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:48 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: RE: STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL (Respond Immediately)
Tel. No.: +233269052704

Esteem Complement, Wednesday August 19th 2020

Hello, my name is Steve Odonkon, Audit Accounting Officer of Standard Chartered Bank of Accra Ghana. I got your information when i was searching for an oversea partner among other names, I ask for your pardon if my approach is offensive as i never meant to invade your privacy through this means, and also i believe this is the best and secured means i can pass my message across to you in clear terms. I have sent you this proposal before now; I do hope this will get to you in good health.

As the Audit Accounting Officer of the bank, I have access to lots of documents because I handle some of the bank's sensitive files. On the course of the last year 2018 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the Audit Accounting Officer made ($5,720,000.00). Million United Dollars from some past government contractors in which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary.

As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 40% of the total funds as commission. There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the
original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

Send me your contact details below to enable me furnish you with more relevant details that will help you understand the transaction.

1) Full Name...........
2) Telephone Number.......

Thank you in advance and May God bless you and your family.

Yours truly,
Steve Odonkon
E-mail: [email protected]
Call: +233 269052704

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#417745 by AlanJones Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:38 am
Subject: RE: STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL (Respond Immediately)
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447926062919

Esteem Complement, Friday September 11th 2020

Hello, my name is Steve Odonkon, Audit Accounting Officer of Standard Chartered Bank, Basinghall Ave, London, United Kingdom. I got your information when I was searching for an oversea partner among other names, I ask for your pardon if my approach is offensive as I never meant to invade your privacy through this means, and also i believe this is the best and secured means I can pass my message across to you in clear terms. I have sent you this proposal before now; I do hope this will get to you in good health.

As the Audit Accounting Officer of the bank, I have access to lots of documents because I handle some of the bank's sensitive files. On the course of the last year 2018 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the Audit Accounting Officer made (Ј5,720,000.00). Million British pounds from some past government contractors in which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary.

As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 40% of the total funds as commission. There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the Original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

Send me your contact details below to enable me furnish you with more relevant details that will help you understand the transaction.
Full Name...
Telephone Number...

Yours truly,
Steve Odonkon
Call: +44 7926062919

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#421024 by AlanJones Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:39 am
Subject: Re: STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL (Respond Immediately)

Esteem Complement, Friday December 4th 2020

Hello, my name is Steve Odonkon, Audit Accounting Officer of Standard Chartered Bank, Basinghall Ave, London, United Kingdom. I got your information when I was searching for an oversea partner among other names, I ask for your pardon if my approach is offensive as I never meant to invade your privacy through this means, and also i believe this is the best and secured means I can pass my message across to you in clear terms. I have sent you this proposal before now; I do hope this will get to you in good health.

As the Audit Accounting Officer of the bank, I have access to lots of documents because I handle some of the bank's sensitive files. On the course of the last year 2019 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the Audit Accounting Officer made (Ј5,720,000.00). Million British pounds from some past government contractors in which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary.

As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 40% of the total funds as commission. There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the Original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

Full Name...
Telephone Number...

Yours truly,
Steve Odonkon
Call: OR WHATSAPP +44 7926062919

#422274 by AlanJones Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:40 am
Subject: [SPAM] Re: INDICATE YOUR INTEREST FOR US TO PROCEED,,,,

Esteem Complement, Friday January 8th 2021

As the Audit Accounting Officer of the bank, I have access to lots of documents because I handle some of the bank's sensitive files. On the course of the last year 2019 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the Audit Accounting Officer made (Ј5,720,000.00). Million British pounds from some past government contractors in which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary.

Full Name...

Telephone Number...

Yours truly,
Steve Odonkon
Call: OR WhatsApp +44 7926062919