Information on romance scams and scammers.
#359224 by malu53 Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:23 pm
robinson greg on wayn
currently in Dallas, Texas, United States

Image Image

Image Image

pics stolen from the instgram profile of married Lebanese businessman Mehmet Denkdemir

About me
I believe in love, respect, honesty,trustworthy that makes a relationship strong, Does that sound strange? I still think that there is still a handful of people men and women alike that think and believe this way, I believe Love is a feeling that you can't explain its a feeling that is within you deep in your soul, It's just a small 4 letter word but it's the biggest and the most amazing feeling ever you would have to experience it to know how amazing it is.. In life itself things could be unpredictable but nothing is impossible

Good to read from you. You can reach me on my mail... [email protected]
But before then would love to get to know you better
Advertisement

#359225 by malu53 Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Mehmet Akkün
Birthday: October 18, 1975
Contact information
Facebook:
Mehmet Akkün

#359226 by malu53 Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:37 pm
scammer's fake website <<< Mehmet Servet
President and Chief Executive Officer

(641)243-2564 <<< Mason City, IA 50401
Type: Non-Fixed VoIP
(e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: Level 3 Communications, Llc - Ia

claims to have offices all over the world

site is 60 days old
Created on 2018-01-19
Expires on 2019-01-19

domain registered via PrivacyGuardian.org
#363240 by Sweet73 Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:13 am
I wish I had seen this site 3 Months ago!!!
Apparently I've been catfished by someone. I thought it was Mehmet Servet. I guess he sent me videos & pictures of Mehmet Denkdemir!!!! I fell in love. I sent iTune cards. He was supposed to land here from Seoul Korea, after his second business trip there.
What I dont understand is, he sent me contracts for jobs, linked to Mehmet servet construction, he sent me airline itineraries with his name & he gave me bank account information & had me transfer money!!!!!!! I'm hurt & confused. I have 3 phone numbers. One is listed on here that he used for WhatsApp. One seems to be active & has a Mehmet servet construction voicemail.
#417124 by Nikkiid Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:44 am
I have got this guy talking with me. Calls himself ammar. Lives in Dubai from abu dabi- al anin. He’s on fb and my what’s app.
I’ve seen him on video chats a driving around in his nice cars . A lot of his posts on fb he puts a happy face over the original photos face. He says he wants love trust him be confident etc etc.
A lot of these catfish guys are actually overt narcissists. Search google gift the red flags .

I’m not in any relationship with him . But I was catfishes by a Pakistani electrical engineer. Omg :yikes:
I reported the "racist term" to Pakistan cyber crime along with his 261 dick pics.

What to do about ammar. I’ll keep on talking to him - research him some more. The images he sends though are actually the guy I’m speaking with. The guy standing in front of the fancy car. Plays soccer for abu dabi as well I have the photos of this.

I’m so glad I searched tineye reverse image search and found this scam site.