Room for Rent and other rental scams
#417202 by Michelle Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:23 am
Gediminas Samulėnas <[email protected]>:
Hello,

Hope you speak english.
My name is Dr. Gediminas Samulenas, I worked in Denmark but now I moved back to Belgium to my family. The property has a fully furnished kitchen, clean and well tidy sitting room, laundry room, and fully furnished with home utilities like:-electric shower, Lounge,Vacuum Cleaner,Toaster, Oven and microwave, dryer, iron, washing machine ascooker , refrigerator , dishwasher, powershower, heater, cable ready, tv set and dvd player,internet connection, equipped kitchen and so on.
The monthly rental is EUR 1300 (DKK 9700) including bills, taxes, tv licence, gas.You can rent the flat as long as you need to stay, even for 4 or 5 years. After you will see the flat, the first payment will be for 1st month rent (EUR 1300).
I await your email to know if you are satisfied with the details about my flat to arrange for the viewing of the flat and the necessary things that are also needed.

The apartment address is Marstalsgade 32, 2.TV, 2100 Copenhagen.

Please let me know if you are interested so I can explain how we can set up a meeting.

Thanks
Dr. Gediminas Samulenas

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement