Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417214 by Troy Platt Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:42 am
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 18:47:29 +0200
Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP
Reply-To: [email protected]
X-SenderIP: 102.89.1.133

Good Day Sir/Madam,

My name is Emmanuel Sani from Liberia and son of late Madam Amina Sani. My father died 11 years ago and my mother died in February this year by the outbreak of corona virus pandemic. She contacted the decease ignorantly when trying to help others that was infected.

Until her death, she was the major supplier of bitumen to major construction companies in Liberia, Sierra Leone and Ghana. After the death of my mother, I found in her underground bed room, documents about the sum of Eight Million United States Dollars (US$8,000,000.00) deposited with a security company in Accra, Ghana.

I refused to reveal this information to my mother's family members because, they will claim the deposit for themselves without giving me anything just as they did to my later mother's properties by sharing it among themselves in the name of tradition.

I met with the security company operation manager on my arrival in Ghana who assisted me to work out the modalities toward the claiming of the deposit from the security company. Though I have not claimed the deposit yet due to security reason but all is set for the claim until I am able to find a good and trustworthy person that will accept me and the fund because, I am no longer interested living in this part of the world again.

This is why I wrote you this email to be my foreign trustee who will assist to manage this fund in terms that we have to agree upon. I prefer to send you some money after the claim through western union or money-gram in other to facilitate your journey to meet me in Accra, Ghana where we can plan ways to move the funds and I to your country. Alternatively, If you can not come, I will have to send you the money to enable you work out my traveling documents from your end before final transfer of the total sum
across to you.

I wait to hear from you as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
Emmanuel Sani.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement