Information on romance scams and scammers.
#417221 by maluu53 Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:34 pm
Clara Will on fd
32 yo
from Adak, AK

I'm not very good at self description though, this my best shot smiles, I'm a dedicated and hard working woman who enjoys the simple things of life

I will like to know more about you You can text me cuss I’m not always online four six nine three three six one four four eight Or on hangout clarawill77 @ gmail . com
phone number 469-336-1448
Provider/Carrier: Onvoy
Advertisement

#417224 by maluu53 Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:06 pm
Clara Will on ldspals
31 years old
Blonde Hair
Never Married
United States
Frequently Attends Church
0 Children, 0 at home

I'm not very good at self description though, but I'll give this my best shot...smiles, I'm a dedicated and hard working woman who enjoys the simple things of life, taking nice long walks when i have the chance, enjoy going to the cinemas and my late boy friend, I'm that kind of woman who need a real man that can stand behind me as husband and wife, I'm not a perfectionist as I believe in the virtue of true love which is not in loving the perfect person but loving the imperfect person perfectly
I'm here looking for a genuine companion, a friend and someone I can always confide in, someone I can share memorable times with, My man should be honest,fun loving! a dedicated man who read to enjoy the rest of his life with that special woman, he has to have a good sense of humor cos I love to laugh a lot too....smiles, he doesn't have to be perfect, just be real, and trustworthy and I will be glad to give you my hearth..4693009739 txt only.

phone number 469-300-9739
Locarion: Ennis, TX
Provider/Carrier: Bandwidth.com