Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#417245 by maluu53 Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:45 pm
Alenia on meetlocals.eu
Was long ago
56 years old,
Plano, USA

I'm just your typical gentleman or adventurer, Eating seared scallops in Marsielle, enjoying beach days in Capri, or taking last minutes trips to Miami... While i can't compete with Andrew Zimmern's travel schedule my passport does have a stamp or two. During the week I'm an engineer, when the weekends rolls around you'll find me hiking in the mountains, swimming a few laps at the gym or checking out live concerts with friends.
I'm looking for a woman who is admired for who she is, not just her shinny necklace or designers shoes but a woman who is loving, caring, God fearing and ready to build a happy home with me, A woman who is creative, thinks for herself and ready to support her husband at all times, taking a weekend trip to Cabo or just staying inside reading a good book.

and

Aleniaforlove on adoreone
56, Man, Single
Texas City, United States

I'm just your typical gentleman or adventurer,Eating seared scallops in Marsielle,enjoying beach days in Capri,or taking last minutes trips to Miami...While i can't compete with Andrew Zimmern's travel schedule my passport does have a stamp or two.During the week I'm an engineer,when the weekends rolls around you'll find me hiking in the mountains,swimming a few laps at the gym or checking out live concerts with friends

pic on both profiles