Information on romance scams and scammers.
#418493 by Snow-White Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:10 am
Pic stolen from 何君堯 (Junius Ho Kwan Yiu), politician in Hongkong
He is aware that his pics were stolen and are used in scams

tagged
uid=6113018094

David C
Last Active: an hour ago
Profile Views: 4356 times
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Orientation: Straight
About Me
About Me: I am just a simple person

I would also like to tell you more about my normal week when I am not working offshore. . I usually get up at 7.30am and from there I go straight downstairs to prepare my morning coffee which has to be black and without sugar, I have my morning coffee whilst watching the morning news, then I go to shower and leave the house by 8.15am and usually by 9am I am in the office depending on the traffic or how congested the roads will be. I finish work at 5pm but usually I stay behind in the office and leave the office maybe around 6.30pm. If I am not too tired I will go to the gym but if I am exhausted I will just pass through a restaurant and buy some take away that I can warm when I get home. This is all I have to share with you for now;

I am an Established Contractor and a business Entrepreneur. The nature of my business is I trade on oil and gas, food preservative chemicals for beverages preservation.

just add me on WhatsApp +19105955666

Phone number (910) 595-5666
Type: Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: Deltacom, Inc. - Nc
Last edited by Snow-White on Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Advertisement

#418494 by Snow-White Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:15 am
Micheal Cheng-han
Doctor at Oapl
Ashburn, Virginia, United States
73 connections

Doctor
Company Name Oapl
Dates Employed May 2016 – Present
Employment Duration 4 yrs 5 mos

same pic
#418510 by Snow-White Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:01 pm
Robert Booker

Human Resources Director at GLOBAL AGENCY INC
Greater New York City Area
150 connections

About
I have over the years acquired great experiences from intensive project managements and also i have been able to display high level of skills on managerial duties.

Experience

Human Resources Director
Company Name GLOBAL AGENCY INC
Dates Employed Dec 2012 – Present
Employment Duration 7 yrs 10 mos
Location Greater New York City Area
Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures. Serving as internal consultant by analysing GLOBAL AGENCY INC's current Human Resources programs and recommending solutions. ... Presenting training sessions related to specific Human Resources programs.i.e. Responsible for hiring, recruitment, staffing suitable applicants and process employees’ promotion or termination.

Project Manager
Company Name GLOBAL AGENCY INC
Dates Employed Jul 2007 – Oct 2012
Employment Duration 5 yrs 4 mos
Location Greater New York City Area
Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures. Organising,attending and participating in stakeholder meetings. and also documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.

Education
Brighton College
Degree Name Bachelor's degree
Field Of Study Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General

same pic