Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#418652 by AlanJones Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:55 pm
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION.
Tel. No.: +233203355705

ATTENTION.
TWO WORKERS FROM UBA BANK STOLE YOUR $55.5 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS THEY ARE TRANSFERRING YOUR FUND FROM UBA BANK TO ZENITH BANK WHEN I CAUGHT THEM WITH THE REFLECTION SIGNAL. AT THE MOMENT THEY HAVE BEEN APPREHENDED AND UBA BANK MANAGEMENT HAVE DECIDED TO SEND THEM TO HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE.YOUR FUND HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED TO OUR CORRESPONDENT BANK NAME, LOANS INTERNATIONAL BANK LONDON UNITED KINGDOM IT WILL BE TRANSFER TO YOU THROUGH ONLINE TRANSFER TO YOU.WITH OUT DELAY YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF YOUR TRANSFER AFTER YOUR RESPONSE I WILL GIVE THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE DETAILS. IN CHARGE FOR YOU TO CONTACT HIM FOR YOUR ONLINE TRANSFER NOW.
BEST REGARDS
UN AUDITOR GENERAL.
00233-203355705

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#420796 by FishyMails Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:09 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 14:01:22 +0000
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION.

Attention Sir/Madam,
My name is Dr.Wisdom Odundas,I am the General Manager of Loans International Bank London United Kingdom. I am married with Four lovely kids. I am a man of peace and I don't want problems, I only hope you can assist me. I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I, as the General Manager of Loans International Bank.its my duty to send in a financial report to my head office. In the course of the last year 2019 Business Report, I discovered that Loans International Bank in which I am the General Manager made $25.5 Million United State Dollars (USD 25.5 Million USD) which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have placed this fund on what we call escrow call accounts with no beneficiary. So my aim of contacting you to assist me receive this money in your Bank account and get %20 percent of the total fund so the balance %80 percent goes to any good investment of your choice in your country which both of us will invest in after my arrival after the fund has cleared in your account. There is practically no risk involved, it will be a Bank to Bank Online Transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the Original depositor of this funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated Bank account. If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much also I will get the Certificate Deposit in your name and all documents that will enhance this transfer.After your response, I will give you the Foreign Remittance details. for you to contact him immediately for the transfer.
Yours In Service,
Dr.Wisdom Odundas
General Manager Loans International Bank
London, United Kingdom.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.