Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201910 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 2:27 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - moe45 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/moe45

what goes around comes around

Age & Gender: 44 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 0" (183 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

I'm Captain Moe Jerry....you can call me Moe, I'm 44yrs old. I'm 6'10" Ft Tall, I'm currently serving the US Army, i have been in the service for over 25yrs now...I am very ambitious.
Though i work as much as i would but i get too lonely and comes back home to find no one say "how was your day"i am single dad of wonderful 15 year old son and he means the world to me,There is not a day that goes by that he doesn't amaze me in some where in da country, I am ready to meet someone to share life with..I enjoy working out fishing, golf,traveling , reading poem,and spending time with friends.i love meeting new ppl.I also enjoy cuddling up on the couch to a fire and good movie. I consider myself a very honest and open guy and enjoy giving and receiving affection. I have been divorced for over five (5) years ,i work with US ARMY, and it put a smile on my face.am an easy going person and easy to get along with.I am a gentleman at all times and I respect the person I am with
I am looking for an attractive minded woman who loves music and sports as much as I do! I guess the best way to discribe myself is that I'm a nice guy who is cosiderate and respectful of other people's feelings. I am compassionate, a great listener, and not afraid to show my emotions. i believed not only in what a woman look like but her heart play the most important role to me cause i want a real and a serious relationship with the right woman. Bet am old for Games. I'm a family man, who thinks it's more important to come home and spend quality time with the family instead of hanging out at the bar or out there doing some others stuffs.i love my work as military man..... it nice seeing new places and meeting new people from the world. Bedroom aerobics are great, and I consider that an important part of a relationship. Being able to come home after work and hold a nice conversation is something that has been missing in my life for a long time. Believe it or not, the most sensitive part of my body is my fingertips. I love to touch!!! Holding hands and showing affection is very important to me. i believed in friendship so much cos to me it is the key role to a long lasting relationship.where are u from here originally,tell me about ur job and wat u do,kids and how long ya been lonely.I am a simple person and I try to never ask anything of anyone, I will just try to do it myself.I have had to take care of myself for a very long time now. I do the best I can with what I have and just keep trying harder to do better. I try to never give up now matter how bad a problem may be.i am a fun loving man and no doubt would love someone from that angel and also a hard working guy.My son live with ex i got son,male and she's trying to tell him am not a good guy too bad for her she got div. cause i caught her having an affair with my best friend buit goo for them they are happily married now and she is fine with her self.i get to talk to my son on phone to try and tell him am not wat she is trying to tell them i am.i came from a family of 2,my kid brother is in ATLANTA GEORGIA,Parents dead,auto crash,last 3 years but glad i have come over it all.But i want to tell you that my parent originally is from USA.

PMs

My name is Jerry i,m from Oregon i will like to know you better.

Thank you very much for your reply i will like to know what u re looking for and where u lives perhaps i,m CPT Captain 03 i,m here looking for something serious but i think for better communication i will like to have your yahoo IM and your Cell number so i can be able to text u. i will be waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Jerry

1-503-433-2175 is a Bandwidth.com VoIP number, not a cell.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#418735 by maluu53 Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:01 am
resurfacing on vk (twice)

George Robles
Birthday: February 24, 1970
Current city: Eisenstadt
Facebook: George Robles

Moe Smith
no add. info