Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415239 by hallonkev Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:37 am
Date:Aug 9, 2020, 15:33
Subject:selfless service

Dear Friend,

My name is Jeffrey Mark, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officer. I wish to acquaint you that a diplomat in position with a box containing monetary instruments worth $12.5 million dollars died after being confirmed positive of the corona virus on the 17Th of April 2020, at the JFK Kennedy Airport on his way to your city to deliver the Box to you.

He secretly informed me before his demise that the box belonged to you,and pleaded to me that I should assist him to get this box to you before his death at the isolation center. To ensure that the box is delivered to the right person reconfirm your following information
details below:

FULL NAME:
MOBILE NO:
OCCUPATION

Please, get back to me asap and also endeavor to keep this to yourself as am doing this selfless service to ensure the diplomat's last wish is honored.

Sincerely

Mr Jeffery Mark
[email protected]
Advertisement

#418636 by FishyMails Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:20 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 15:08:03 -0700
Subject: My name is Jeffrey Mark, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officer.

\--

Dear Friend,

My name is Jeffrey Mark, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officer. I wish to acquaint you that a diplomat in position with a box containing monetary instruments worth $12.5 million dollars died after being confirmed positive of the corona virus on the 17Th of April 2020, at the JFK Kennedy Airport on his way to your city to deliver the Box to you.

He secretly informed me before his demise that the box belonged to you,and pleaded to me that I should assist him to get this box to you before his death at the isolation center. To ensure that the box is delivered to the right person reconfirm your following information
details below:

FULL NAME:
MOBILE NO:
OCCUPATION

Please, get back to me asap and also endeavor to keep this to yourself as am doing this selfless service to ensure the diplomat's last wish is honored.

Sincerely

Mr Jeffery Mark
[email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#419104 by FishyMails Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:19 pm
Date: 2020-10-23 6:43:07 AM +01:00
Subject: Re: My name is Jeffrey Mark, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officer.

Dear Friend,
How are you?Hope you are doing well. I sincerely apologize for my tardiness in response to your email to me.I am delighted to hear from you and impressed by your brilliant imperative question to me. Your impressive question to me has proven that you're a serious minded man with integrity and I will ensure that your consignment is delivered to you in a timely manner.

Please, Kindly understand that contacting you was not by error. I am not a man with plenty of stories and my word is my bond. I made this promise to the diplomat who was already on his way to deliver the consignment to you before his tragic death.Henceforth, I am obligated to fulfill my vow to him, and therefore honor his last wish.

Before the diplomat death, he review to me that you are the owner of the box he carried that contents $12.5 million dollars, which he did not detail me further about the transaction between you both relating to the huge money but only gave me your email contact with some confidential information of you which with it I can only ascertain if you are the rightful owner by your reconfirming to me the requested details. In my recent email to you I requested you send me the above listed details to reconfirm if you're the rightful beneficiary to make claims to this consignment worth $12.5 million dollars of which you're yet to send it to me.

Haven reconfirm you are the rightful owner, I reassure you that I will immediately deliver your consignment in a timely manner just like I said earlier. For your information the consignment has been sterilized to ensure it's free from the virus.
Please, send me the requested information and I will also send to you my personal mobile contact and Whatsapp for further discussion after your details has been reconfirmed

To ensure that the box is delivered to the right person reconfirm your following information
details below:

FULL NAME:
MOBILE NO:
OCCUPATION

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.