Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#418483 by Michelle Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:21 am
[email protected]

ACHTUNG} Bevor Sie eine Bestellung aufgeben, vergessen Sie nicht, uns eine an ( [email protected]) zu schreiben. Vergessen Sie nicht, uns den Produktnamen und die ASIN mitzuteilen.

ACHTUNG, BITTE LESEN SIE MEINE BEDINGUNGEN, UNTEN BEI: Impressum & Info zum Verkäufer

KAUFEN SIE NICHT VOR DEM LESEN

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#419709 by Michelle Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:32 am

Hello,

The product is new, comes with all original accessories with warranty and invoice and has been opened for presentation in our supplier shops.

We started the SALE, special prices with special offers.

The transaction is carried out via Amazon Payments and standard delivery takes 3-5 days.

The price includes VAT and shipping costs. You have 14 days to return the product.

If you are still interested in buying this product on Amazon, please provide me with your details (name, address, delivery address and mobile phone number) so that I can open a transaction with Amazon and declare you the buyer.

Sincerely yours.

- ElektroShops Team -

Helmut Dismer - Managing Director

Sales department:

Yang Song

Rehahn Evelin

Martin Kroeger
Boris Kämper

Alexander Walter

Christa Metzger

Email: [email protected]

UStID: DE332620586

Commercial register number: HRB 108471

On the Kronberger slope 2

65824 Hesse

Germany

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities