Information on romance scams and scammers.
#419905 by WPX Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:45 pm
Subject: Hi there my dear pen-friend

How are you doing my man, I believe you notice this letter and will attentively read it. It`s my last effort to find a boyfriend on the Internet as all my former attempts turned out to be useless.I`m searching for deep relationship. If you are a childish man who seeks sex and naked pictures, I would like you just to delete this letter.I`d like to let you know something about me. My name is Marinochka.I live in a great country in Ukraine.Have you heard something about my county? Time to time I`m thinking about changing my country. I'm already thirty five and I know that I want to split my life with a gracious and strong-headed human.So I am not going to play any games.I will not even try to prove something because I am a literary, kind-hearted lady. I do not need any financial assistance as I am a dentist.It was some general info about me. If u get interested reading my e-mail, I will be waiting for your message. That`s why I would be glad to know as much as possible about you, your thoughts and your lifestyle. Iam going to check my mail soon and hope you will wrire me back.!

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal email: [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you, Marinka.

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
Advertisement

#419923 by maluu53 Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:12 pm
Milana Larionova
scammer provides the following info

new profile, the old one was hacked
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image