Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420269 by Troy Platt Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:47 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 16:53:30 +0000
Subject: Hello Friend,

Hello Friend,

I am Dr Jordan Nicholas,I am a director of a contract award committee.

After due deliberation, I have decided to forward to you this business proposal. As i want a reliable person who could assist me to receive the sum of Sixty Two Million Five Hundred United States Dollars Only ($62,500,000.00) from the Finance Company where it was deposited, and also possible help me to invest the money on my behalf. Reason I come out openly to deal with you is because I want to build a relationship with you. I don’t just want to deal with everybody or send messages without knowing who I am dealing with, and also I find you as a trustworthy person to handle the affair of this project.

This fund resulted from an over-invoiced bill from contracts awarded by my committee under the budget allocation to my Ministry and this bill has been approved for payment by the concerned Ministries years back., the contract has since been executed, commissioned and the contractor was paid the actual cost of the contract amount agreed on. I am left with the balance US$62,500,000.00 as part of the over-invoiced amount which I have deliberately over estimated for my own use.

Furthermore please let me know if you are willing to partner with me as I will give you 30% of the total amount, which is of $18,750,000.00 United States Dollars. Let me know if you are willing to partner with me to enable me to send full details and some documents relating to these funds.

Inclusion I will release the details of the director of the Finance company, I will secure the legal documents that will put you in the position of the owner of these funds, and also to enable you meet the director of the Finance House for the release of the funds to you. More details will be released to you as soon as I receive your reply. Kindly reply me through my private email address

I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Dr Jordan Nicholas,

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement