Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#418421 by FishyMails Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:05 am
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 11:39:37 +0200
Subject: From Mrs Betty Ross.

Dearest One,

Greetings to you and your family.

Please I want you to read this mail with kindness considering my present condition. My name is Mrs. Betty Ross, i am undergoing medical treatment in United Arab Emirate. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in caring for my health. I was married to Dr. William Ross, who worked as a director with Malaysia Railway Commission for over a decade before he died on 5th of July in the year 2009. We were married for fifteen years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks. Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth for the less privileged in the society.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. I and my husband deposited the sum of 4.7 Million Dollars(Four million Seven hundred thousand Dollars) in a Security vault in America as family valuables, and now that my Doctor made it clear to me that I would not last long due to my health that has resulted to stroke, I hereby seek for an assistance of an honest and God fearing person to assist me distribute this funds to orphanage Homes, On Charity Organization and Countries affected by this Corona-virus pandemic. I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not inclined to helping poor people, they are only after the money and I do not want my husband hard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner in which my late husband did not specify. I do not want them to know about this development, this is why i am contacting an external person and also i cannot carry this out because of my condition.

As soon as I receive your reply I will introduce you as my partner, arrange with the security and delivery firm to deliver the box to your resident address irrespective of country of origin if unable to meet them and shall give you the contact of the security and delivery Firm where the funds are deposited as Family valuables. I will also issue you a letter of authority and all other documents that will empower you as the next beneficiary project coordinator.10% of the total sum will be yours for your kind assistance and time.

I expect your reply immediately. Thank you and may the Almighty bless you.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Betty Ross.
Email: [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#420292 by FishyMails Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:22 pm
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 19:42:21 +0000
Subject: From Mrs Betty Ross

Dearest One,

Greetings to you and your family.

Please I want you to read this mail with kindness considering my present condition. My name is Mrs. Betty Ross, i am undergoing medical treatment in United Arab Emirate. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer, which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in caring for my health. I was married to Dr. William Ross, who worked as a director with Malaysia Railway Commission for over a decade before he died on 5th of July in the year 2009. We were married for fifteen years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks. Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth for the less privileged in the society.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. I and my husband deposited the sum of 4.7 Million Dollars(Four million Seven hundred thousand Dollars) in a Security vault in America as family valuables, and now that my Doctor made it clear to me that I would not last long due to my health that has resulted to stroke, I hereby seek for an assistance of an honest and God-fearing person to assist me distribute this fund to orphanage Homes, On Charity Organization and Countries affected by this Corona-virus pandemic. I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not inclined to helping poor people, they are only after the money and I do not want my husband hard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner in which my late husband did not specify. I do not want them to know about this development, this is why i am contacting an external person and also i cannot carry this out because of my condition.

As soon as I receive your reply, I will introduce you as my partner, arrange with the security and delivery firm to deliver the box to your resident address irrespective of country of origin if unable to meet them and shall give you the contact of the security and delivery Firm where the funds are deposited as Family valuables. I will also issue you a letter of authority and all other documents that will empower you as the next beneficiary project coordinator.10% of the total sum will be yours for your kind assistance and time.

I expect your reply immediately. Thank you and may the Almighty bless you.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Betty Ross.
Email: [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.