Room for Rent and other rental scams
#420293 by Michelle Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:22 pm
Dennis Bradford <[email protected]>

Attached you'll find the signed sublease agreement and landlord's consent to sublease, for you to overview and sign where necessary. Total move in fee of ($3,300) is due upon signing the addendum for 2 months rent ($2,200) and one month rent security deposit ($1,100) which is refundable at the end of the lease.

I'll need the signed page(s) of the addendum in copies immediately you've signed, as it's a legal obligation for every party to have them for records.

Once that's received, then we can move forward with the payment process subsequently to enable me to issue you the rent receipt and mail the keys to your provided residential address. And speaking of that, I'd like you to confirm where the keys and notices are to be mailed to as written in the contract; 26 Hemenway St, Boston, MA 02115. If otherwise, please provide an alternative mailing address.

In regards to the move in payment since my Certified Accountant will be processing a forensic scrutiny against the payment for any fraudulent activity for the safety of both sides, I'll need to know which of these available payment options will be feasible for you; a) Wire transfer, b) Zelle, c) Venmo, d) Cash deposit.

Hopefully we can sort out the payment and shipping process at the earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
Dennis Bradford

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement