Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#419941 by Nushkal Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:08 am
Date: 12 Nov 2020, 14:26
Subject: FINANCING PROCEDURE

I would like to thank you for your email.

I believe we should be able to help with your financing request.

For being able to provide you with an indicative offer,
Please, complete the attached form.

Once we received them, we'll review and revert in 48-72 hours if we can offer you funding and under what terms with the indicated costs of funding.

Best Regards,

Ndaoulet Sosthene Jacques
Regional Representative
Billbarter Group
3 Shortlands, Hammersmith, London, W6 8DA, UK
Tel: 00221777665375
Whatsapp: 00221709165187
[email protected]
billbartergroup.com
Advertisement

#420345 by AlanJones Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:40 am
Also associated with this scam - ndaoulet sosthene jacques - [email protected].

Email received from the dumb scammer in our Admin account

Dear Stop Scam Fraud Team,

My director has recently called my attention, that one of my emails sent to a new applicant got published on your page.
This one:
viewtopic.php?f=35&p=419941

I would like to ask you to have it removed immediately for the reason, that I sent to the client had no fraudulent intentions. They applied for funding, and I sent him our intake forms as it's mandatory serving our clients. I do not know where he's got the idea from that we were fraudulent, but we are most certainly not. Please, see attachments in regards to both of our Hungarian and UK registered entities.

Since both of our entities are European,
I would like to confirm under GDPR that I do not consent to have my use personal data used and based on my right to object I demand to have my details removed from your website immediately.

Yours Sincerely,

Jacques sosthene Ndaoulet │Senior Developper jee/ionic4 │ Accel Technologie
4, Route de l'aeroport - Dakar - Senegal
Mobile: +221 76 307 75 74 │ Cell: +221 77 766 53 75
Email: [email protected]; │ www.accel-solutions.com

Image Image Image

1. The Company Billbarter UK Ltd does exist, but it's corporate registration indicates that it has no involvement in lending

Nature of business (SIC)
68320 - Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis
70229 - Management consultancy activities other than financial management
71129 - Other engineering activities

2. There is no record of either Billbarter Group or "Ndaoulet Sosthene Jacques" being authorised to give financial advice in the UK.

3. No legitimate UK firm would use individuals located in Senegal to find clients for them or represent them.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#420347 by AlanJones Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:53 am
From the WhoIs for fake domain billbarter.com:
Creation Date: 2016-02-16T09:18:05Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-02-16T09:18:05Z

Registrant Name: Marton Hodnics
Registrant Organization: Billbarter Hungaria Zrt.
Registrant Street: Tompa u. 1.
Registrant City: Gy%1r
Registrant State/Province: GY-M-S
Registrant Postal Code: 9027
Registrant Country: HU
Registrant Phone: +36.96528096
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

From the WhoIs for fake domain accel-tech.net:
Creation Date: 2015-03-25T17:53:07Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-03-25T17:53:07Z

Registrant Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC

From the WhoIs for fake domain accel-solutions.com:
Creation Date: 2017-05-09T11:54:13Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-05-09T11:54:13Z

Registrant Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#420350 by AlanJones Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:06 pm
Another email address used by the scammers [email protected]

#420354 by AlanJones Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:16 pm
Some of the many adverts that scammer Jacques Sosthene Ndaoulet is spamming on dodgy groups on LinkedIn:
We all heard the never ending fairy-tales of free funding.
If you're a dreamer, we can't help you.
We offer highly competitive highly affordable financial packages for serious entrepreneurs.
If you have a ready business plan with clear vision of your repayment strategy,
and considering to take on a technical partner and not scared of taking care of the costs of real life costs of funding, please don't hesitate to contact.
I'm sure we'll find a solution.
http://www.billbartergroup.com
[email protected]

Now, financial instruments availible from our trusted UK based providers. Great prices.
Feel free to contact for more details.
[email protected]

Dear Future Client,
I'm glad to announce, that we have successfully delivered a major hit against your biggest enemies, the upfront fees.
After a long time of uncertainties, and hardships around COVID we have lowered and fixed the prices for our financing services to ensure that every serious and willing business owner can get a rather competitive funding offer before the end of this business year.

twitter:@billbartergroup
[email protected]

Do you need to assure your seller that your purchase price will be paid on the specific date?
How about a collateral for reimbursing advance payment from a buyer if the seller does not supply the specified goods per the contract.
Not to mention a credit security bond that serves as collateral for repaying a loan.
This could be also a perfect solution for a rental guarantee that serves as collateral for rental agreement payments.
Alternatively a confirmed payment order for an irrevocable obligation, in which a bank pays the beneficiary a set amount on a given date on the client’s behalf.
In some cases a performance bond that serves as collateral for the buyer’s costs incurred if services or goods are not provided as contractually agreed.
Warranty bond that functions as collateral, ensuring ordered goods are delivered, as agreed.
Or just simply you can obtain a financial instrument for having it monetized.

Which ever of the reasons above you need your instrument for, feel free to contact today.
We have great prices, top quality instruments and excellent customer service.
[email protected]

Monetizing, trading, financial security?
What ever you're looking for our
financing instruments are available for you
at very competitive prices.
Please, contact now for an offer and check out
our homepage for more information and references!
[email protected]

We offer debt and equity at highly competitive rates.
Please, contact us, if you are a business owner, ready to make
the next big step in the life of your company.
Please, apply this week in order to give us a chance of completion
This calendar year.
[email protected]

#420355 by AlanJones Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:24 pm
From the linked in profile of scammer Jacques Sosthene Ndaoulet - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sosthene-ja ... t-1a35363b

Senior Developper JEE/ IONIC4 (4 ans experience)
Jeune, Dynamique, Rigoureux et Ambitieux
Passionné des technologies de l'information et de la communication.
Ouvert sur le monde et conscient de l’importance des relations humaines.
Intéressé par developpement web & mobile, l'informatique décisionnel.
Aimerais travailler dans un organisme international
Aime voyager, lire.
Projet Réaliser
conception et mise en place de application wallet moovcash en phase de test
Conception et la mise en place d’une application BTP avec java jee,JSF
Conception et la mise en place d’une application transfert d'argent avec java jee,JSF
Langage de programmation: C#, C++,Java, JEE, PHP, CSS, HTML, JavaScript,ASP.NET,Angular5,Node.js

Framework :Spring ; Laravel ; Symfony ; JSF ; Qt Creator, ZK, Ionic3

Modélisation :UML ; MERISE

CMS : Prestashop; Joomla ; Drupal ; WordPress; bootstrap

Base de données : Oracle; Sql Server; Postgres; Mysql ; DB2

mot d’ordre :
Le sens du service en clientèle,
La rigueur au quotidien Le dynamisme
La réactivité

Experience
Developper Java JEE/Ionic4
Company Name: ACCEL TECHNOLOGIES
Dates Employed: Mar 2018 – Present
Employment Duration: 2 yrs 9 mos
Senior Developper JEE/IONIC4

Company Name: Accel-solutions
Dates Employed: Mar 2018 – Present
Employment Duration: 2 yrs 9 mos

Company Nam: eMOSORRO
Total Duration: 4 yrs 6 mos
Title: IT MANAGER
Dates Employed: Jun 2016 – Present
Employment Duration: 4 yrs 6 mos
DEVELOPPER JAVA JEE
Title: IT Manager
Dates Employed: Jun 2016 – Mar 2018
Employment Duration: 1 yr 10 mos
Ingenieur d'etude informatique

That's right, this claimed expert in international finance and complex financial instruments has absolutely zero experience and actually works in IT.

Additionally, scammer Jacques Sosthene Ndaoulet is yet another individual who is trying to claim legitimacy but is connected to well documented scammer "HRH Prince Michael Sheffield".

#420356 by AlanJones Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:43 pm
From the LinkedIn profile of Thomas Stonewell - https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomas-stonewell-0ab2aa108/

Thomas Stonewell
International Relations Director, global project funding and investments. Billbarter Group
Norwich, England, United Kingdom

About
The Billbarter Group is a fully integrated business facility, primarily for small to medium-sized businesses.

We started in Eastern Europe, Hungary, then expanded to Slovakia, Serbia and Romania.

We are a rapidly growing company with more than 25,000 business clients. Our main activities including financing, management, marketing, project-operation, commodities trading and settlement systems deals.

Currently we are handling nearly 13 billion Euros worth of projects.

It's interesting, you would think that a company that is handling that amount of business would have very sound financials. A look at the UK company's accounts though tell a very different story.

The company was founded in December 2015, it was nearly struck off in February 2017 (most likely for failing to submit its accounts on time). The first set of accounts it submitted up to 31 December 2016 were for a dormant company. Those submitted for the next year showed that it had shareholders funds of £10,028 and that the number of employees during the year was 0. Finally, the accounts for 2018 show assets of 13,012 and the company is classified as a "micro-entity". Hardly the accounts of a successful international finance broker with tens of thousands of clients and billions of euros worth of projects :roll: