Information on romance scams and scammers.
#368527 by AlanJones Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:13 pm
Romance Scammer - Oliver Francois - [email protected]

Uses stolen photos and video clips of motivational speaker Austin Zulauf.

Other email addresses and phone numbers used:

Oliver Francois - +19293148625

Anastasie Francois (mother) [email protected], +19523147774 & +33757910245

Asks for payments to be sent to "his driver" Gomotesangan Agbatutu in Pretoria, South Africa.

Fake documents and stolen photo used by the scammer.

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#368652 by AlanJones Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:23 pm
More stolen photos used by the scammer claiming to be Oliver Francois.

Image Image Image Image

Scammers have been using these stolen images for at least 4 years, claiming to be various men. As can be seen in this old topic viewtopic.php?p=211145#p211145

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#369963 by Eewiller Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:34 am
This cheater uses also Tinder, caught up there and his "mothers" name is Simone macron for now. A bit rush for things so my suspicious mind forced to dig a bit deeper. He dind't get to the point for asking money when get busted. Ha ha. Too good to be true ladie, so be careful.
#420316 by ene47 Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:31 am
The name of this scammer is currently Olivier Macron. His skypi username is in live: macronolivier and the phone number he is currently exchanging is 33 7 56 90 19 58. Uses several names like Louis, James, Olivier. Uses Austin Zulaf videos and pictures. He hasn't asked for money yet. But here's the question, why doesn't he get him. and its activities shall not be suspended.
#420446 by ene47 Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:43 am
Regarding Olivier Macron or Olivier Francois, he did not stop, changed the phone number, wrote me on this number 27 67 235 8315. The picture was the same Austin Zulauf person picture. But it seemed to me that there was someone else who talked to me, he was much more aggressive and intrusive, or the need for money was so great that it put pressure on me. Please, could I do something, or where should I turn, he has been doing this for years