Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420570 by Troy Platt Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:59 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 11:13:58 +0000
Subject: Compliment of the season

Compliment of the season, I am very glad to inform you about your Award fund of $2,500,000,00 USD which has been granted by the United Nations, To remain the good image of the World, This has been deposited to Western Union Office Denver,CO U.S.A to pay you maximum of $5000 twice daily, All you will have to do is contact Western Union Director: Mr David Anthony E-mail:( [email protected] ) He will give you more direction on how you will be receiving the funds $5000 twice daily until you receive the total (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand) Provide the listed informations below for proper verification and as a sense of consent approval:

Receiver's Name_______________

Home Address: ______________

Cell Number: ___________

Any government approved ID Card:_____________

The first payment of $5000 will be made available today in your name, so contact the WESTERN UNION Director: David Anthony as soon as you receive this e-mail or call him +1 269 783 4613 and tell him to provide you with the MTCN to pick up your first payment of $5000. Please let us know as soon as you receive your funds.

Best Regards,
Thanks.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement