Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420637 by FishyMails Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:39 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 10:49:10 +0000
Subject: Greetings

Greetings

I have been diagnosed with Cancer and my doctors said I don't have much time left, i am a widow and i have no child of my own. I want to support the poor and orphans in your country with the sum of Four Million Euro (4 000.000.00 Euro)

This is some of the fund my late husband left for me and I have no child that will inherit this wealth and I am also dying of Cancer. I made a promise to God that before I die I will donate all my wealth to The poor and Orphans around the world.

Please reply me in my private email: [email protected]
for more details about the project

Thank you
Kathy Rose

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#420741 by FishyMails Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:25 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-11-28 6:50:04 AM +08:00
Subject: Re: Greetings

Hello Beloved in thy lord,

Thanks, for your prompt reply to my message to you. May you remain blessed and your entire families for accepting to help me accomplish my heart desire before I go for eternity though I knew very well that the world will never forget me even if I die today and that was why I am donating this funds for the helpless ones and to help the world at large .I just print out my account statement

Please the most important thing you will do for me is to assure me that you are going to make use of the funds according to my desire because my spirit will be at rest there after I have died seeing that the helpless and poor ones are benefiting from the funds I am donating through you.

Again, I would like you to keep this offer as a top secret, because there are many people in the World today but my spirit chooses only you, so exposing this to people may make them to be envy you or give you some kind of advice that may not allow you to conclude this project perfectly as I wants it.

I would like the bank to make the transfer of the funds to your bank account before I will be going for a blood remission by next week according to my doctor’s advice. So do forward the below information to me to enable me to draft and send to you a letter you will be sending to the bank where the funds are deposited with other important documents to back up the claim.

I will like you to send to me urgently in receipt of this message the information’s as I write below

1. Your Full Name:

2. Your complete address:

3. Your age

4. Your occupation and position

5. A scan copy of your international passport/ ID CARD

6. Your direct telephone number

I need this information to draft a written letter that you will submit to the bank where I deposited the fund.

You can Send it to my doctor and also my prayer warrior with his email id, [email protected] at any time immediately you send those information so that I will check my mail. Please it is not all the time that I do have the power to write. And it is important for you to keep this transaction as utmost secret until the funds enter into your account to avoid bad people working against it as many things used to happen in the world today.

The project plan , I think I have mentioned earlier to you the areas you should concentrate on . Let me quickly remind you that only 70 percent of the funds should go into charitable project then the remaining 30 percent should be for other expenses and personal management : In case of transportation , Government taxes and for your own personal expenditure because I know that this project will take much of your time while making the best arrangement for it .

Do always pray for me.

I wait for your urgently reply.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#420742 by FishyMails Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:26 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected] [email protected]
Date: 2020-11-28 3:03:29 PM +08:00
Subject: Re: Greetings

Hello dear beloved in thy Lord,
Thank you very much for the information you forwarded to me. It assured me of your readiness and dedication towards the actualization of this project. I have forwarded the whole information to the bank manager, knowing that I do not have to fear any longer for your involvement.

I trust in God and I am confiding in your ability to carry out this obligation with respect and fear of God. However, I have informed the bank about my intentions to have the fund transferred in your account. Please as you can seen i don't have much power to write much message but try and being contact with the bank,

I sent them another mail and I received a positive response that you should go ahead and contact them to enable directives on the modes of their transfer. I will enclose their details below so you could contact them and please do update me with your dealings with the bank.

Please send them your complete name, your address, copy of your passport or driver's license and your direct phone number, including your banking information.

Attn: Harold Naus
Direction of Operation
Intl Remittance Department
ING Bank, Istanbul Turkey
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]

I will be glad to see that you commence with the charity organization once you receive the money in the bank.

May God bless your entire family, Amen. Do get back to me when you hear from them.

Yours Sincerely