Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#421374 by Troy Platt Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:31 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 04:04:33 +0100
Subject: Job offer for you.
To: DR DENNIS <[email protected]>

Good day
It is deemed right to contact you because I need a reliable person for a job offer..My name is Mr Dennis Williams, sales/marketing manager of a company that deals with animal feeds.
I write to you concerning a job offer which I feel will be a great opportunity for you to earn more.

Due to some personal health issues,I won't be able to attend to the clients we work with, so, I need you to give me a reason for this great offer.

As you know this is strictly business all I want from you is to be our disbursement officer in the United states. I traveled to London and was tested positive of coronavirus.
I want you to act on my behalf till I am back because I don't want my clients to know the real company price of the goods because I sold them above company price.

Your work is to receive payment from my customers and pay with a deadline to our company purchasing manager.
Since i am currently unavailable, i want you to help me do this job, have the contract completed and you will get paid for it.
You will get 10% of each fund you receive from my clients and send the rest to any of our branches while your monthly income will be $,700.00 if you're registered as a full staff member.

Based on this proposal,I'm looking forward to working with you as a disbursement officer.
Write back if you are interested ok and thank you for understanding.
NOTE:You will not invest any money, not even $1 in this business, only what i want from you honesty.
If you have interest,kindly provide this following information and you will sign my MOU before you start.

1. Full names.
2. Address.
3. Telephone.
4. State.
5. City.
6. Zip and Postal code.
7. Date month and day of birth.
8.occupation
I
Regards,
Mr Dennis
Email:[email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement