Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#419302 by Carlabanker Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:37 am
Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity.

New Program private placement PPP

-All documents must be as per drafts, no additions, omissions or amendments -any such alterations and file will be discarded.

-Signatures must be in wet blue ink

-Copy of bank officers business cards -same officers that sign the POF and BCL

-Swift not required until after the signing of the trade contract

DOCUMENT:
- KYC (Please see the Attached File) – ONLY ACCEPT THIS MODEL KYC –
- Update Bank Letter (Please see the Attached File) – ONLY ACCEPT THIS MODEL BANK LETTER –
- Update Statement of account – SIGNED AND SEALED BY TWO BANK OFFICERS –

Deal:
-10 Day Bullet returns 200% (180% Net to Asset Owner)
-30 Day Bullet returns 800% (720% Net to Asset Owner
then 40-week trade returns 100% per week (90% Net to Asset Owner)

Minimum Entry: 100m to 5B -USD (only top USA and European Bank/s including HSBC HK & Singapore Banks) Some Asian Banks are recently added to the list within the region of UAE (list can be be provided upon request)
For more details contact me or check Word.

Email. [email protected]
Advertisement

#422039 by Saksaksak Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:11 am
Admin note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show had far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

(This Message to carlabanker)

Do you have evidence of how I deceived you, I do not know you and have not contacted you before? you are a big mule? Can you meet me directly at the INTERPOL office or its police? Say what I stole you? Why do you distort the image of people in social media? I am not the first. You comment on other people's ads and distort their image in face of the world. I photographed all the ads and raised an invitation at the police. I hope they will get to know you soon, and I hope the administrations of this site send me an email this person and his information as soon as possible.
#422041 by AlanJones Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:29 am
Hello dumb scammer Saksaksak, you seem to be rather confused as you have replied to two totally separate topics, claiming that they refer to you. I can only assume that is because you are a scammer using multiple identities and both of them have been discovered.

Lets look at a few facts.

1. What you are claiming to offer is a fantasy, it doesn't exist in the real world. The only people offering those types of returns are dumb scammers like you.
2. When I do a search of the email address that you used to register here ([email protected]), I find this advert

partments for sale in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, starting at $ 200,000, are
for sale a wide range of luxury and pre-owned apartments. Then, book your apartment with only 30% down payment so that you can move in directly. You can also benefit from installment plans, so that you can own a unique property with a residency of 99 years, and you will also have a very wonderful investment opportunity. ** You can buy many apartments, residential complex, or land and invest in them

* Terms and conditions apply. The offer is valid for selected residential units during September 2015.

** Based on current market performance, for
more information contact us
[email protected]

yet the IP address you used to register here places you in Morocco.

There is no doubt that you are just a useless scammer.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.