Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422089 by OgunSoonCome Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:12 pm
Subject: Important information about your consignment box - Don't delay till tomorrow

Received: 26 Debcember 2020
email: [email protected]

Original email:
I am Mr. David Perry Moyes, Head Officer-in-Charge, Administrative Service Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from the United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 130kg.
The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non-Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.
By my assessment, each of the boxes contains $4M which is a total of $8Million USD. They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 65kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us to repatriate it back to the UK (place of origin) as we were instructed.
As I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back these packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification). You can either come in person, or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary security that is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need all the guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project. So, I urge you to take this email serious and reply so that we can proceed further. ([email protected])
Best Regards,
Mr. David P. Moyes
Head Officer-in-Charge
Administrative Service Inspection Unit.
Advertisement

#422316 by mettes Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:38 am
Next scripted reply

I am very sorry for taking time to respond to you due to the fact that I needed to make valuable inquiries over the possible delivery and assurance on the legal aspect before communicating with you. I was taught as I was growing up, about the values of life and the worth of a man's word. Hence, I learn to be careful before making an utterance, so it would not be held against me or affect my reputation.

Like i told you in my first mail, I am Mr. David P. Moyes Director Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agent in Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport Atlanta GA. We have our head Office in JFK New York but we are going from one Airport to the other for inspection on abandoned luggage. Though, I am not American rather a born South African nationalized in Britain. We are here for Inspection on Abandon and intercepted Consignment under United Nation while I discovered consignment Numbers: UN/UK/GVN012035875/17 containing Cash US Dollar bills belonging to you. All I need from you is a full assurance on my share of the funds because as soon as I finish with the arrangement, I will be flying to your local airport with the Boxes by myself to avoid any stress on transit till I get to you for delivery and sharing of the funds as agreed.

A lot of attempt has been made to divert the boxes by some impostors but nobody has any legal right to have possession of the boxes except you, because all the legal document must be sign by you and return to the UN Authority indicating that the boxes has been delivered to the rightful owner, all the legal documents including the Terrorist Clearance Certificate is attached to the box, which made it possible and easy to pass any Airport without hitch, because it is impossible for the authority in any Airport to scan it. You can call me on this Cell Number +1 (470) 288 4778. Please all our communication on the phone should be brief because I don't want any member of my team or the Authority to suspect me, as you know that I am still in active service. Though I know that we aren't supposed to do this, we are supposed to declare the content of the boxes officially to the Authority and return the money to the UN Office. but due to my financial situation now, i have no other option than to do it to save my future and the future of my family.

I will use my good office to deliver the Consignment to you but it must be on the condition that you will give me 30% of the amount contained in the boxes and I must get assurance from you concerning my 30% before I will proceed. I cannot make the trip today because I will need to visit 3 Agencies to present your documents for approval to avoid any mistake, once again, you have to reconfirm the following information to Crosscheck and make sure it corresponds with the information we have on your file. YOUR NAME IN FULL, YOUR RECENT ADDRESS,OCCUPATION, THE NAME OF NEAREST AIRPORT AROUND YOU WHERE I WILL LAND WITH THE BOX, AND A WRITTEN GUARANTEE OF MY SHARE OF THE TOTAL FUND CONTAINED IN THE BOX UPON MY ARRIVAL. I was told that the Non-Inspection will cost me $3,500. I have already made the money available to avoid any delay. I will commence the legal process and payment of Non-Inspection Fees for the release of the box. hopefully, i will finalize every arrangement before Monday Jan. 18th, have full possession of the box and board a flight with the boxes to meet with you at your airport or your address for delivery,

Please, I don't want to deal with any other person or party on this transaction because I have to protect my legitimate service with the UN.

I need to hear from you with the assurance of my own share and requested reconfirmation information, as soon as I conclude all arrangements tomorrow Morning, I will send my flight schedule before my departure.

Attached is a copy of my ID for facial identification

Waiting to hear from you with requested information also call me .

Best Regards,
Mr. David Moyes
Tel: +1 (470) 288 4778
#422368 by mettes Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:01 am
I am very sorry for taking time to respond to you due to the fact that I needed to make valuable inquiries over the possible delivery and assurance on the legal aspect before communicating with you. I was taught as I was growing up, about the values of life and the worth of a man's word. Hence, I learn to be careful before making an utterance, so it would not be held against me or affect my reputation.

Like i told you in my first mail, I am Mr. David P. Moyes Director Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agent in Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport Atlanta GA. We have our head Office in JFK New York but we are going from one Airport to the other for inspection on abandoned luggage. Though, I am not American rather a born South African nationalized in Britain. We are here for Inspection on Abandon and intercepted Consignment under United Nation while I discovered consignment Numbers: UN/UK/GVN012035875/17 containing Cash US Dollar bills belonging to you. All I need from you is a full assurance on my share of the funds because as soon as I finish with the arrangement, I will be flying to your local airport with the Boxes by myself to avoid any stress on transit till I get to you for delivery and sharing of the funds as agreed.

A lot of attempt has been made to divert the boxes by some impostors but nobody has any legal right to have possession of the boxes except you, because all the legal document must be sign by you and return to the UN Authority indicating that the boxes has been delivered to the rightful owner, all the legal documents including the Terrorist Clearance Certificate is attached to the box, which made it possible and easy to pass any Airport without hitch, because it is impossible for the authority in any Airport to scan it. You can call me on this Cell Number +1 (470) 288 4778. Please all our communication on the phone should be brief because I don't want any member of my team or the Authority to suspect me, as you know that I am still in active service. Though I know that we aren't supposed to do this, we are supposed to declare the content of the boxes officially to the Authority and return the money to the UN Office. but due to my financial situation now, i have no other option than to do it to save my future and the future of my family.

I will use my good office to deliver the Consignment to you but it must be on the condition that you will give me 30% of the amount contained in the boxes and I must get assurance from you concerning my 30% before I will proceed. I cannot make the trip today because I will need to visit 3 Agencies to present your documents for approval to avoid any mistake, once again, you have to reconfirm the following information to Crosscheck and make sure it corresponds with the information we have on your file. YOUR NAME IN FULL, YOUR RECENT ADDRESS,OCCUPATION, THE NAME OF NEAREST AIRPORT AROUND YOU WHERE I WILL LAND WITH THE BOX, AND A WRITTEN GUARANTEE OF MY SHARE OF THE TOTAL FUND CONTAINED IN THE BOX UPON MY ARRIVAL. I was told that the Non-Inspection will cost me $3,500. I have already made the money available to avoid any delay. I will commence the legal process and payment of Non-Inspection Fees for the release of the box. hopefully, i will finalize every arrangement before Monday Jan. 18th, have full possession of the box and board a flight with the boxes to meet with you at your airport or your address for delivery,

Please, I don't want to deal with any other person or party on this transaction because I have to protect my legitimate service with the UN.

I need to hear from you with the assurance of my own share and requested reconfirmation information, as soon as I conclude all arrangements tomorrow Morning, I will send my flight schedule before my departure.

Attached is a copy of my ID for facial identification

Waiting to hear from you with requested information also call me .

Best Regards,
Mr. David Moyes
#422486 by mettes Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:18 pm
Dear ,

Here's the Bank information you need to send the Usd1,300 stated below:

Account Name: Eddie McClain Wilson,
Bank Name: Citizens State Bank,
Bank Routing Number: 113112995,
Address: 5003FM 332,Brenham,TX.77833,
Account Number: 50101634,
Zip Code: 77833
Bank Address: P.O.Box 90,Brenham,TX.77834
Amount: $1,300.00

Please you are advise to get back to me with your payment receipt.

Thank you

Best Regards,
Mr. David Moyes
Head Officer-in-Charge
Administrative Service Inspection Unite

* Bank account reported
#425220 by AlanJones Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:30 pm
Subject: YOUR SHIPMENT
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +14702884778

I am Mr. David Perry Moyes, Head Officer-in-Charge, Administrative Service Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Harts field-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from the United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 130kg.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non-Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.
By my assessment, each of the boxes contains $4M which is a total of $8Million USD. They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 65kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us to repatriate it back to the UK (place of origin) as we were instructed.

As I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back these packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification).

You can either come in person, or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary security that is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need all the guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project. So, I urge you to take this email serious and reply so that we can proceed further. ([email protected])

Please kindly contact us with this line +1 (470) 288 4778 or email: [email protected]

Best Regards,
Mr. David P. Moyes
Head Officer-in-Charge Administrative
Service Inspection Unit.
REPLY: E-MAIL: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.