Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#423345 by Scam808 Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:17 pm
FAKE WEBSITE SCAM SCAM SCAM : https://canadasalesinc.ca/car/legend-v20-2016/
FAKE ADDRESS : 1082 Lorette Avenue, Winnipeg MB R3M 1W2, Canada

Subject: Re: RED Tesla Model S '2017

You will get the registration documents along with the car ,we can not send you the documents copies due to online security private data protection.  You either come here at the office after quarantine ends or you get it with the car after your payment is received and confirmed by the bank.That being said,please let me know if you will be able to purchase it because I have another buyer waiting for it and if you don't want it I will cancel your contract and sell it to someone else.Emma

Please see attached the sales agreement signed and the invoice with our agent wire details responsible for your transaction. After you make the transfer please send us the transfer-proof so the bank can verify and confirm your transfer.
If you have any questions please reply or call me (204) 515-4128.
Thank you,
Emma  

See the carfax attached.  The delivery fee to your location is $250 and after we deliver the vehicle you have 5 days to inspect it and decide to keep it or not. However, if you decide not to keep it, we will pay the shipping back and you are fully refunded. If you want to purchase it please send the Driver's License copy (front and back) and proof of residence documents such as a utility, phone bill to match the ID for paperwork and ownership transfer. Once we have it we will make the contract and the invoice with the bank wire transfer details.  
If you have any questions reply or call me (204) 515-4128
Kind Regards,
Emma

Subject: RED Tesla Model S '2017

Hello,
We are selling vehicles that have been repossessed by the bank or by the lease company from their clients from all over Canada. The car is located in Winnipeg, MB R3B 0G4, and is in excellent condition, accident-free with no problems.  
If you want to purchase a vehicle please read the Buy it Now section on our website. If you have any questions feel free to reply.
Thank you!
 --
Emma Grant
Sales Manager
10473880 Canada Inc
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Split from unrelated topic
Advertisement