Subject: Congratulations Hon Beneficiary???,

United Nations Headquarter
Plot 617/618 Central Area District,
Diplomatic Zone, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria
Nations.http://www.un.org/sg
Email: [email protected]

Attn: Hon Beneficiary,

Good day.

I wish to notify you that the sum of US$3.5 million United States Dollars only, has been approved to you. This action, was the final resolution taken by United Nations/IMF to clear up all outstanding debt by cutting all debt payments down to S$3.5million only to each beneficiary. We have so far reconciled and have paid over 62 beneficiaries, who have had various problems receiving their payments in the past. We have been able to ascertain the cause of some of these delays, which was pointed to divert of beneficiary's funds by officials of payment agencies or Banks. Fraudulent officials and banks that unfeelingly extort money from beneficiaries.

All these problems have been removed and most beneficiaries whose records have been submitted to us have been paid directly by (ATM Master Card). Acknowledge receipt of this letter urgently and state in your response to us how you want to receive this fund.

You are to send your,

Full Name:
Telephone number:
Your correct mailing address:
Sex:

I await your response.

Best Regards,
Dr. Kenny West
UN Payment Officer.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement