Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423444 by AlanJones Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:45 am
From: Nichole Raner ( AVP, Branch Manager - Central Region) - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Attn From Nichole Raner
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +14014054263

Citizens Bank.
1 Citizen Plaza Providence City,
Rhode Island 02903-1339 USA.
WhatsApp, TextMessages +1 (401) 405-4263

Greetings, This is Nichole Raner. We wish to inform you that we have received a directive from the Treasury Department to pay your withheld sum of US$3,000,000. The New U.S President has ordered all withheld and stopped fund/transfers be processed and released to their various owners/beneficiaries. We discovered an unpaid sum owed to you and some other individuals through Non-Contract Payment, Inheritance and Lottery Winning Prize Awards and have thus approved the sum US$3,000,000 for immediate payment through this bank to you.

It will interest you to know that this sum is approved to be transferred to you with immediate effect.

Reconfirm the below details for more information.

1. Full Names:
2. Residential Address:
3. Phone Number:
4. Any Means of Identification:
5. Occupation:

Reply to my private email: [email protected] and [email protected]

I await your reply.

Cordially,

Nichole Raner
AVP, Branch Manager - Central Region,
Citizens Bank

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#423574 by AlanJones Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:51 am
From: Nichole Raner ( AVP, Branch Manager - Central Region) - [email protected]
Subject: IMPORTANT From Nichole
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +14014054263

Citizens Bank.
WhatsApp, TextMessages +1 (401) 405-4263

Greetings, This is Nichole Raner. We wish to inform you that we have received a directive from the Treasury Department to pay your withheld sum of US$3,000,000. The New U.S President has ordered all withheld and stopped fund/transfers be processed and released to their various owners/beneficiaries. We discovered an unpaid sum owed to you and some other individuals through Non-Contract Payment, Inheritance and Lottery Winning Prize Awards and have thus approved the sum US$3,000,000 for immediate payment through this bank to you.

It will interest you to know that this sum is approved to be transferred to you with immediate effect.

1. Full Names:
2. Residential Address:
3. Phone Number:
5. Occupation:

Reply to my private email: [email protected] OR [email protected]

I await your reply.

Cordially,

Nichole Raner
AVP, Branch Manager - Central Region,
Citizens Bank

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#423788 by AlanJones Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:40 am
Subject: RE: I AWAIT YOUR REPLY
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +16616664476

Citizens Bank.
SEND US WHATSAPP MESSAGES OR TEXT MESSAGES: +16616664476

Greetings, This is This is Nichole Raner of CITIZENS BANK.

I have write you so many times without receiving any replies from you, have you decided to forfeit your funds? After this message, i don't think i can write you again concerning this your pending fund transfer. I will urge you to reply quickly and also make out time to check your email and reply steady to enable us conclude your transfer. Always check your Inbox and Bulk/junk/spam box, sometimes due to network, important messages will enter there. Thank you .

NOTE: We wish to inform you that we have received a directive from the Treasury Department to pay your withheld sum of US$3,000,000. The New U.S President has ordered all withheld and stopped fund/transfers be processed and released to their various owners/beneficiaries. We discovered an unpaid sum owed to you and some other individuals through Non-Contract Payment, Inheritance and Lottery Winning Prize Awards and have thus approved the sum US$3,000,000 for immediate payment through this bank to you.

For security Reasons send the information to us through WHATSAPP or TEXT MESSAGES with this number: +16616664476

1. Full Names:
2. Residential Address:
3. E-mail Address:
5. Occupation:

I await your reply.

Cordially,

Nichole Raner
Branch Manager - Central Region,
Citizens Bank
[email protected]