Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423832 by Troy Platt Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:36 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 12:59:04 +0000
Subject: GRACIAS A DIOS POR TU ÉXITO

Quartier Cofac01 B.P 896051 Kara

Tel / Fax: + 228-70176210

CORREO ELECTRÓNICO: [email protected]

Querido Beneficiario,

Te envié esta carta, hace un mes, pero no supe de ti, estoy No estoy seguro de si lo entendió. Y es por eso que lo digo de nuevo. En primer lugar, soy la Sra. Kristalina Georgieva, actual Directora Gerente y Presidenta del Fondo Monetario Internacional.

De hecho, hemos revisado todos los obstáculos y problemas que rodearon su transacción incompleta y su incapacidad para cumplir con los cargos de transferencia cobrados, en su contra, por las opciones de transferencia anteriores, visite nuestro sitio para su confirmación 38 ° 53′56 ″ N 77 ° 2 ′39 ″ W

Nosotros, la Junta Directiva, el Banco Mundial y el Fondo Monetario Internacional (FMI) Washington, D.C., junto con el Departamento del Tesoro de los Estados Unidos y algunas otras agencias de investigación relevantes aquí en los Estados Unidos de América. ha ordenado a nuestra Unidad de Remesas de Pagos Extranjeros, EcoBank of Africa Kara Togo, que le emita una Tarjeta VISA, donde se cargarán su fondo $ 5.500.000.00, para un mayor retiro de su fondo.

Durante el curso de nuestra investigación, descubrimos con consternación que funcionarios corruptos del Banco han retrasado innecesariamente su pago y están tratando de desviar sus fondos a sus cuentas privadas.

Y hoy le notificamos que su fondo ha sido acreditado en la tarjeta VISA por EcoBank y también está listo para ser entregado. Ahora comuníquese con la secretaria de EcoBank, su nombre es Sra. Vivian Francis, correo electrónico: [email protected]

Envíele la siguiente información para la entrega de su Tarjeta ATM VISA acreditada a su dirección.

Su nombre completo =======================

Su país de origen ==================

Su dirección de casa ===================

Dirección de correo electrónico =======================

Tu número de teléfono ===================

Tu edad ===================

Tu sexo ===================

Atentamente,

Sra. Kristalina Georgieva

Google Translation to English:

Dear Beneficiary,

I sent you this letter, a month ago, but I didn't hear from you, I'm not sure if he got it. And that's why I say it again. First of all, I am Ms. Kristalina Georgieva, current Managing Director and President of the International Monetary Fund.

In fact, we have reviewed all the obstacles and issues surrounding your incomplete transaction and your inability to meet the transfer fees charged against you for the above transfer options, please visit our site for confirmation 38 ° 53′56 ″ N 77 ° 2 ′39 ″ W

We, the Board of Directors, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Washington, D.C., along with the United States Department of the Treasury and some other relevant investigative agencies here in the United States of America. has ordered our Foreign Payment Remittance Unit, EcoBank of Africa Kara Togo, to issue him a VISA Card, where his fund will be charged $ 5,500,000.00, for a greater withdrawal from his fund.

During the course of our investigation, we discovered to our dismay that corrupt Bank officials have unnecessarily delayed your payment and are attempting to divert your funds to your private accounts.

And today we notify you that your fund has been credited to the VISA card by EcoBank and is also ready to be delivered. Now contact the EcoBank secretary, her name is Mrs. Vivian Francis, email: [email protected]

Send him the following information for the delivery of your credited ATM VISA Card to your address.

Her full name =======================

Your country of origin ===================

Your home address ====================

Email address =======================

Your phone number ====================

Your age ===================

Your gender ====================

Sincerely,

Mrs. Kristalina Georgieva

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement