Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#424951 by FishyMails Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:38 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 00:14:20 +0200
Subject: I hope to hear from you soon

Hello Good afternoon!

I am Lawyer Amadou Benjamin by name, With due respect , I am contacting you to help and assist me to get the deposit of (10.5 million Dollars) my late client Engineer Vasiliy left in his Bank(Lloyds Bank) before his sudden death with his wife and their only Daughter on April 21, 2007.

To avoid confiscation by the bank, Please contact me through this email ([email protected]) so that I will tell you everything about this or kindly provide me with your own (private email) address so that I can contact you myself with all the details at your own will.

I hope to hear from you as soon as you read my message.

With kind regards and best wishes to you and your family.

Amadou Benjamin

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#424994 by FishyMails Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:20 pm
Date: 2021-04-20 1:12:18 AM -07:00
Subject:

Hello Dear friend

With reference to your response, there is no doubt that you may be scared and afraid of events and skeptical with this development. I too, with conscience will feel the same way when a total stranger writes to me on such confidential matters through the Internet. I will be bound to ask a few questions and need more clarification.

It Is My Pleasure to WholeHeartedly Confirm to You That I Will Carry on This Transaction with you, I Have Accepted You and Your Person. As regards to how safe and Secured this transaction is, I do hereby confirm to you that you have nothing to bother about and based on this, it has come to be very necessary I educate you a bit on the procedure of Fund Claim on Next of Kinship as it is attainable in the Banking Policy and Globally at large, and you can help me to keep this transaction more secured if you will maintain confidentiality as I Have Requested.

As You May Know, next of Kinship is not Limited to Relation of the Deceased, Nor is it Confided to the Circuit of Parental Relationship, Rather it is by Choice of the Benefactor as regards to Whom He Wish to Make His WILL to (Beneficiary) Either Formally By Write Up, Or Informally By Secret Information Disclosure to Beneficiary be His/hers Business Partner, Relations, Kinsmen, Or Friends or Well Wishers. And Whereby the deceased Did Not mention anybody as the Next of Kin as in this case, Then whoever that comes up With concrete information as contained in his account Establishment File/Record is assumed to be the next Of kin automatically, because You Wouldn't have any knowledge of these secret information of the deceased if you are not his next of kin Or close to him either by relationship or friendship as in private disclosure. Therefore by virtue of the above stated, you can claim to be the next of kin of the deceased without stress hence you comply with my directives.

I will advise that you expurgate fear or uncertainties and let us achieve this for our mutual benefit, the greater future of our children and lasting partnership business relationship because if we fail to claim this money, it will definitely end up into the private pockets of the London bank management. I wish no such, hence i contacted you for your assistance.

Do not be afraid I am someone you can confide in, in this transaction. I am the person risking everything that I have got in this life because if you just do anything wrong from your side, my life, my family, my job, everything will be in jeopardy and I am not ready for such a thing. I thank you for your better understanding in this particular area and God bless you and your family.I can't risk your personality or putting you in trouble. I am a family man, and I show great interest in the family as a whole. At my age, education and professional status, I cannot penetrate into an enterprise that is disastrous and disgraceful for my family and humanity as a whole. If I do this, I will risk long years of service and, as a result, a prison.

I will also in my capacity as the personal attorney to the deceased back up your application with a legal attestation on your behalf to the bank stating that I know you very well as a real relative to my client and am presenting you as the closest kin to inherit his left behind fund.

I will present to you reliable and competent documents regarding the transaction. I want you to assure me that you will not betray me in this transaction when the bank transfer the money to your account and I am glad to announce to you that after the completion of this transaction, the bank transfer the money in your account, you be entitled for 50% while I will take 50% after deducting expenses that we may incur during the cost of this transaction. Please if this sharing is not okay by you, kindly let me know so that we can bargain with a common goal towards a Good result.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as you read my message.

Regards,
Lawyer Amadou Esq

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#425122 by FishyMails Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:43 pm
Date: 2021-04-26 9:44:50 AM -07:00
Subject:

Hello, good afternoon

Greetings from my side and thank you for your response.

Have you sent the application to the bank?

As for your question, the late engineer Vasily was a client of mine for more than 20 years; I will describe him as a decent gentleman who respects all his comrades. He died on April 21, 2007, at the age of 62.

I also qualify him as a citizen of the world, because he never discriminates and values his social attitude very highly. He was married to only one woman, who also died in the accident with him, including their only daughter. This is his summary.

The late engineer Vasily was a contract engineer, businessman and former CEO of RYL ALAGRRA DESIGNS LIMITED in Togo.

He has a construction company, was a professional civil engineer and ran a construction firm. His company is called RYL ALAGRRA DESIGNS Construction Company in Togo. He has prey. The quarry is primarily a stone crushing company, and these stones are used by road construction companies and construction works. He crushed stones in the quarry with his stone-crushing equipment and distributed these stones to construction sites.

We met when he came to Togo to start his own business. He went to the Ministry of Commerce to register his company, and it was at this point that the representatives of the Ministry of Commerce introduced him to me. The Department of Commerce guaranteed him my steadfastness and the ability to perform his duties, which he always enjoyed during his lifetime.

The late Mr. Vasily company is currently inactive and not operating, I have sensibly written to the relevant state parastatal institutions and quarters’ requesting that he be exempt from taxes, as his company has been inactive since his death, in order to avoid large savings taxes.

My late client did not have any Wills, did not identify or mention anyone as either his immediate family or the beneficiary when he made the deposit, and anyone was free to file claims with the fund, provided that he or she has the verified documents and information.

I was his lawyer when he was alive, and besides, he was an orphan, which makes everything easier for us, All I want you to do is to stand in full as next of kin to the deceased so that the Lloyds Bank in London will accept you as the real next of kin and beneficiary of the funds kept by my late client. My late client did not have any Wills, indicate nor mentioned anyone as his next of kin nor the beneficiary when he deposited the fund and anyone is free to lay claim to the fund provided that he or she has proven and information that will lead to the bank approval.

I hope to hear from you later.

With respect,
Benjamin.

#425208 by FishyMails Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:25 am
Date: 2021-04-30 1:42:45 AM -07:00
Subject: Looking forward to your response as soon as you read my message

Hello,

All I want you to do is to stand in full as next of kin to the deceased so that the Lloyds Bank in London will accept you as the real next of kin and beneficiary of the funds kept by my late client. My late client did not have any Wills, indicate nor mentioned anyone as his next of kin nor the beneficiary when he deposited the fund and anyone is free to lay claim to the fund provided that he or she has proven and information that will lead to the bank approval.

I ask your consent to introduce you to the bank as the closest living relative, so that the inheritance is paid to you while we share the fund. 50% for me and 50% for you. Can i trust you?? I assure you that with my help the bank will give you the inheritance, because I was the private lawyer of the deceased, and anyone I represent at the bank is the one to whom the bank will pay the inheritance in accordance with the law on inheritance., because the deceased does not have a written will or mandatory declaration of his property until his sudden death. I have all the legal documents to support you in this lawsuit if you agree to cooperate with me.

There is no danger in relation to this project, because I was the personal lawyer of the late client, and I have the last word on the issue of inheritance. Also, all documents relating to the transfer of inheritance will be legally obtained in court in your name

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law but I advise you again to keep this transaction confidential between you and i until we conclude it and I arrive for Investment in your country

Looking forward to your response as soon as you read my message now

Waiting
Benjamin