Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425119 by FishyMails Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:25 pm
From: "Mrs. Judith Oronsaye Zenith Bank Plc" <[email protected]>
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 10:04:54 +0000
Subject: BUSINESS RELATION

Dear,

I am Mrs. Judith Oronsaye, the director of Audit and Account Unit, international remittance department of Zenith Bank Nigeria. I am reaching you in regards to an investment I personally intent to do through my bank {zenith bank Nigeria Plc} with your company considering your wealth of experience on this particular field.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of Twenty One Million and Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($21.5million Dollars) immediately to any designate account under your care/custody. The fund has been dormant (in-active) for 10 years in our Bank here (Zenith Bank Nigeria Plc) without any legal beneficiary coming for it, considering the circumstance that faced the dormant fund without the next of kin. I wish to let you know that this fund payment $21.5milion legally and legitimately belong to our deceased customer Mr. Andreas Schranner (the owner of the account) who died along with his supposed next of kin in the air crash since 31st July 2000. Ever since that crash incidence, nobody has come for the recovery of the fund payment either as a beneficiary or next of kin to the beneficiary.

As a clerical account officer then to late Mr .Andreas Scharnner and presently the audit and remittance director to zenith bank Nigeria Plc the bank has assigned me the authority to look for any available next of kin to late Mr. Andrea Schranner who would come over for the collection of the deposited fund urgently, otherwise they will confiscate the funds to the bank treasury. I don't want the fund to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund; this is the reason why I am contacting you. I want to front you as the legal next of kin and appointed beneficiary to the fund payment valued $21.5 million Dollars, so that my Bank will release the fund to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.

I directly and personally have all the necessary back up document and other necessary papers to support the successful release of the fund to you without delay provided you agree to work with me and strictly take my professional advice and official directives to actualise the fund to your/our custody. ( I intend to invest my share into a full yacht provisioning service supplying which you are professional on it). You can freely visit and browse the website below to have a better understanding of the crash and Mr. Andrea schranner.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Please, I would like you to get back to me if you wish to handle this transaction with me or delete it if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply, I will provide you with necessary back of documents and further details to successfully actualise the fund to your custody without any risk involved. I would guard you with my professional advice and direct supervision. I have willingly agreed to share the fund with you in the ratio or 50/50. which is $10million each. The extra $500,000 has been stipulated for all necessary expenses which we may incur on the course of process and recovering of the fund payment deposit into your nominated account custody.([email protected])

Best Regards,

Mrs. Judith Oronsaye

Zenith Bank Plc

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#425160 by FishyMails Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:27 pm
From: "Mrs. Judith Oronsaye Zenith Bank" <[email protected]>
Date: 2021-04-28 2:31:44 PM +00:00
Subject: THESE ARE MY NEW RESOLUTION

Dear:

Good morning and how are you??

First and foremost, I must thank you greatly for your readiness and willingness to assist me to achieve and accomplish this project/ investing this fund deposit valued US$21.5million. I have taken into account, your spelt out condition to participate on this transaction considering your bad and ugly experiences in the past, this would not make me to put any blame on you because the world is full of unfaithful, untrustworthy and evil people who are out to cheat and deceive innocent victims. Due to this bad reports and bitter complaints from foreign beneficiaries who has been victims of fraud in the past which has caused them great lost and hardship. I have single-highhandedly worked extensively from underground to fix a lot of things officially right with the intention to gain success actualization of this fund payment to your custody without any risk involved.

THESE ARE MY NEW RESOLUTION:

1. Due to difficult restrictions and unfriendly long process and protocols in transferring huge amount of money from Nigeria to your country, I have resolved with the bank to release this fund through International Certified Loaded Visa ATM Card, Which would be loaded with the money, processed and dispatched to your choice destination address in Country.

2. My bank (Zenith Bank Plc) will be officially authorized through my office to open a bank account in your name, process the release of the fund payment and officially/legally procure a Zenith Bank International Certified Visa Card ATM where the US$21.5Million 500,000 will be loaded into. Once this is completed successfully, the fund loaded ATM card together with all the original hard copy transaction documents will be dispatched to your destination choice address in your Country.

3. When you receive the zenith bank fund loaded ATM card, you shall be allowed to take it to your account officer (if you wish) to confirm the authenticity and credibility of the zenith bank internationally certified ATM card and you will be also allowed/authorized to take the ATM card to any available Automated Teller Machine ATM to make a text withdrawal of some cash from the ATM card account, this will give you personal confirm of its authenticity, credibility and validity, before the final activation of the ATM card will be carried out by the Zenith bank which will finally allow you access to huge cash withdrawals from your ATM card account.

4. To boast your confidence on this transaction and equally put off your fear/doubt on the credibility of this fund payment deposit. I will personally take it upon myself to cover most of the bills/charges towards the documentations, procurement and processing the release of the fund payment, you will also take care of packing delivery of the fund loaded ATM card to your destination address so that you will be SAFELY PROTECTED and COMFORTABLE RELAX your fear of dealing with FAKE and WRONG people.

5. To clear the doubt and make our agreement standing, I hereby state my rule and the type of expenses I can directly cover towards the actualization of the transaction successfully: (A). I will personally pay for the total tax clearance on the fund payment,(B). I will pay for insurance charges, (C). I will pay for the all affidavit charges, (D). I will cover the charges and pay for prove of ownership certificate (E) I will pay for all necessary documentation and all supportive transfer and transaction papers/documents. (F). I will cover the cost/fee of anti-drug certificate, (G) I will pay for the fees on Anti-terrorist clearance certificates, (H) I will pay for the procurement of the zenith bank international certified visa card ATM, (I ). I will personally pay fees and charges for the loading of the fund $21.5000, 000 into the international visa card ATM but you will pay for the delivery's fee before your package will be posted to your destination address by courier department.

6. Once all these steps/processes are officially, legally and successfully concluded I (Mrs. Judith Oronsaye), with the fund deposit US$21.5million loaded into the zenith bank visa card ATM together with all the original hard copy documents ready for dispatch delivery to your address, (DON’T SEND ME MONEY, RATHER) you shall make provision of your DHL/UPS account to dispatch the parcel/document to your destination address and in case if you do not have any account with the courier service that means you will pay for the delivery of the parcel. This is with view to stop your fear/doubt on the authenticity of this fund payment. I implore your honest and sincere assistance in whatever way you can to see success actualization of this fund payment, because both of us will immensely benefit from the business.

9. ON THIS NOTE: You will be expected to pay to zenith bank (the ATM issuing bank) the ACTIVATION COST ONLY, when you must have received the fund loaded ATM card to your address and confirm it duly okay, by making a TEST CASH WITHDRAWAL from any available ATM machine nearest to you. The activation will allow connection of your visa ATM card with your account deposit in zenith bank to give you free access to huge cash withdraws from the VISA CARD ATM. Remember the activation fee will be paid ONLY when all process, protocols, packaging and dispatch delivery of the fund loaded ATM card is delivered to your address and you make every necessary INVESTIGATION and proper VERIFICATION to confirm the validity and credibility of the fund payment ATM card. Furthermore you will be allowed to make Test Cash withdrawals with the Zenith Bank Visa Card ATM from available Automated Teller Machine (ATM) to confirm that the fund payment is actually loaded into the ATM Card. Once you verify and confirm this duly OK, then you will directly talk with the bank as the legitimate appointed next of kin and legal beneficiary to the fund payment deposit valued US$21.5 Million via late Mr. Andreas Schranner (the original owner of the account) who died on air crash since 31st July 2000. Please remember the activation charge/fee will be send to the issuing bank (Zenith Bank plc) as payment cost to connect your Zenith Bank Plc fund loaded ATM visa card with your account for onward access to huge cash withdrawals.

This is my resolution, which I believe will go on well with you. With this detail explanation, there is no hidden agenda whatsoever. I am legitimate and straight forward person who has a name and carrier to protect. Please digest this explanation/clarification very well and get back to me, if you are ready and willing to handle this transaction and conclude the investment with me, I will appreciate it so much.

Regards,

Mrs. Judith Oronsaye
Zenith Bank
ImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#425184 by FishyMails Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:39 pm
From: "Mrs. Judith Oronsaye Zenith Bank" <[email protected]>
Date: 2021-04-29 10:41:10 AM +00:00
Subject: Re: THESE ARE MY NEW RESOLUTION

Dear:

Good Morning and how are you??

Thanks for your questions which needed detail clarification and explanation to enable you have better understanding of the process.

First and foremost, I must thank you greatly for your readiness and willingness to assist me to achieve and accomplish this project/ investing this fund deposit valued US$21.5million. I have taken into account, your spelt out condition to participate on this transaction considering your bad and ugly experiences in the past, this would not make me to put any blame on you because the world is full of unfaithful, untrustworthy and evil people who are out to cheat and deceive innocent victims.

Due to this bad reports and bitter complaints from foreign beneficiaries who has been victims of fraud in the past which has caused them great lost and hardship. I have single-highhandedly worked extensively from underground to fix a lot of things officially right with intention to gain success actualization of this fund payment to your custody without any risk involved.

1. Now I want you to understand that this fund payment does not belong to me directly, it belong to late Mr. Andrea Schranner who died in air crash with all his next of kin, see website of the crash for better understandinghttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi ... 859479.stm on this note, I am only working as an insider in the Zenith Bank of Nigeria Plc who knows the history of the fund to front you as the next of kin and appointed beneficiary, so that I can move this fund over to your custody for our benefit and investment purpose.

2. Note, this fund deposit valued US$21.5M including the proposed US$500,000 expenditure is not in my hand cash, this is part of the fund deposit of late Mr. Andrea Schranner, I proposed to share US$21M with you in the ratio of 50/50 and I comfortable proposed to use the outstanding US$500,000 for all needed and required expenses. THIS IS A PROPOSAL, and it can be actualize when the fund is processed and released to your custody as appointed next of kin and legal beneficiary. That means any cost or expenses you and I incurred on the course of actualizing the fund payment deposit, will be refunded back from this set aside $500,000 when you must receive and confirm the money (US$21.5M) in your custody

3.I will use my money to pay for all documentation because the set aside $500,000 is not yet due in cash, this $500,000 is part of this fund deposit which makes the fund a total of $21.5M there is no way I CAN reach out for the money unless the whole fund ,payment is processed and released to you as the appointed next of kin and legal beneficiary. Then from the principal money I will be reimbursed/refunded

4. Note, I cannot use the money to pay for activation and delivery fee, Activation means connecting your card ATM to your bank account deposit with Zenith Bank of Nigeria Plc, which will allow you access to huge cash withdrawals at any given time you wish to make cash withdrawal with your shipped/delivered ATM card. This can only be done when zenith bank delivers your ATM card to your address and you confirm it okay the receipt of the ATM card in your hand, you will be allowed to test the ATM card working condition by making a small amount test withdrawal from automated teller machine nearest to you. Then you can authorize the zenith bank to connect your ATM card to your account where your fund payment is deposited to enable you start free access to huge cash withdrawals.

5. Banks can only activate your ATM card on your advice/instruction as the legitimate account beneficiary; this is when you must have confirmed the receipt of the ATM card delivered to your address. Then after you must confirm the ATM card Working okay, by withdrawing a small amount in cash from any available ATM Machine, then you can authorize the bank to carry on ACTIVATION OF YOUR ATM CARD, activation must come on a cost/fee which you the account beneficiary must pay to the bank as service charge to connect your delivered ATM card to your account deposit with the bank to allow you free access to huge cash withdrawals with the ATM card.

6. Test cash withdrawal means, when a certified international ATM card is produced by Zenith Bank of Nigeria Plc in your name (account beneficiary’s name), and shipped/dispatched/delivered to you, to certified the ATM card okay and in good working condition, you can test the validity/credibility of the card by taking the zenith bank ATM card to any Automated Teller Machine to make some test withdrawals of small amount to confirm that the produced visa card ATM is working good and okay. But you cannot make huge cash withdrawal from the ATM card unless the ATM card is activated and connect to your account with Zenith bank, then the ATM machine can allowed you access to huge cash withdrawal at any given time

7. Yes, you can use the Zenith bank international ATM card to withdrawal money from ATM Machine anywhere in your country, that is why it is called international certified fund loaded ATM card. But you are only allowed small amount of cash withdrawal called (Test Cash Withdrawal) then when you pay the activation fee, the bank will directly connect your ATM card with your account with the bank to enable you free access to huge cash withdrawals

8. Yes the ATM card required password or pin number to enable withdrawals process, which will be delivered to you. It will come together with the dispatched/shipped parcel that contain the fund loaded Zenith bank international ATM card/hard copies of transaction documents and sealed envelope of your ATM password/pin number, which is authorized to be open only by you ( the account beneficiary).

I strongly believe I have given you detailed explanation that may convince you, and I have perfected all process and procedures to avoid bottleneck between us provided you must strictly adhere to my instructions and work in line with my professional directives. Remember I have an enduring carrier with my bank which I would not like to rubbish because of this transaction. My reputation is at stake, so I will be at my best to put everything perfectly okay protect my job and subsequently to actualize this without hiccups.

Regards,

Mrs. Judith Oronsaye
Zenith Bank