Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425199 by AlanJones Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:36 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: INTERPOL
Tel. No.: +447441441783

BTO SOLICITORS
48 St. Vincent Street
Glasgow G2 5HS
Tel: 447441441783
E-mail: [email protected]

STEP BY STEP TO A SUCCESSFUL FUND PAYMENT.

I have studied your file and I must confess that I feel very sad that you have gone through this level of hardship in the hands of criminals and a lot of them have been arrested including the Pamela as shown in the interpol porta attached.

To be honest, I think the blame must be on you too, because how do you expect to receive a huge amount of money like $55.4 Million USD into your account without proper legal documents which must come in HARD COPIES and you too must sign and keep copies to present to your bank as proof of fund. I will help you to get this fund to you after the proper thing must have been done. Respond and I will give you further details. Think about this and get back to me at your earliest convinience.

Sincerely,

Mr. Gary Booths
Senior Partner
BTO Solicitors
email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement