Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422250 by Troy Platt Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:12 am
From: Mr.Jim Ovia Managing Director/Chief Executive of Zenith Bank Plc
<[email protected]>
Subject: i want you to assured me, that this fund $17.250 Million United
States Dollars will be used for the promotion of love and peace of humanity
in your country
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 07:22:42 +0000

FROM THE DESK OF: Mr. Jim Ovia
THE Managing Director/Chief Executive of Zenith Bank Plc .
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE AND FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT,
Plot 84 Ajose Adeogun Street Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

Sir with all due respect, i really appreciate the payment slip will be attached to your payment file worth of $17.250 Million Dollars for future references as agreed

My Dear Beneficiary i want you to assured me, that this fund $17.250 Million United States Dollars will be used for the promotion of love and peace of humanity in your country and also for you to visit and sponsor some lesser privileges in your country while the remaining %60 is for you to sponsor yourself and your family financially.

to me this $100us is the only thing delaying the dispatch of your ATM CARD.I believe seeing is believing as you are going to see everything with your two necked eyes the very moment you receive your ATM CARD and start making withdrawals with it Let me inform you that the requested $100 is the only money that will be required from you pending on when you must have received your ATM CARD and start making withdrawals with it

We kindly advise you to try the best you can to send the $100 via western Union Money or Money Gram for the delivery of your ATM card parcel and we assure you that you will not pay any other fee after that before receiving your ATM card at your address destination.

With Due Respect i am waiting for the $100 usd only to enable me get this CERTIFICATE DOCUMENT to avoid any STOPPAGE OR any CHECKUP by UNITED STATES authorities Homeland Security, Police Department , Embassy the customs Etc. Etc. Etc will confiscated your fund okay so i will advise you to made this payment today so that your Diplomat will be coming to your mailing country delivering your ATM CARD to your address two working days by 4 30 pm

You are immediately advice to send the fee via western Union Money or Money Gram using the below detailed information: the Bank Accountant Mr JOHN NDUBUIS OGUINYE

You are immediately advice to send the fee via western Union Money using the below detailed information:

NAME OF RECEIVER.................. JOHN NDUBUIS OGUINYE

TEXT QUESTION.................... GOD

ANSWER........................ GOOD

AMOUNT..........$100

MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER (MTCN)……………………

Thanks for your co-operation and anticipated understanding in this matter as we wait to hear from you as we are at your service and with Good health is the portion of you and your family with good success in Jesus Name AMEN

Thanks,
Mr.Jim Ovia
is the founder and pioneer Group Managing Director /
CEO of Zenith Bank Plc, Nigeria's largest and Africa's
6th largest bank by Shareholders' Funds.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#422597 by FishyMails Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:07 pm
From: "Mr.Jim Ovia Managing Director/Chief Executive of Zenith Bank Plc" <[email protected]>
Date: 2021-01-23 8:18:41 AM +00:00
Subject: With Due Respect like i told you that i have all The DOCUMENTS CERTIFICATE on your fund To ovoid USA - FBI, Homeland Security, Police departments any Airports

With Due Respect Your message have been received Thank you very much like told you that I am a man of Honor, God fearing and respect for Human dignity because i figure out by your reply that you are a person of indefatigable character and being a very good Christian that i am, this has motivated my feelings on this As Next to kin to the woman and i am so happy that the deposit certificate has been seen by you.

I look forward to receiving your email over the approval fee $200. from you as quickly as possible, as soon as you send this fee of $200 usd only today for the REMAINING TWO DOCUMENTS which is MONEY LAUNDRY CERTIFICATE and TAX CERTIFICATE so that this whole matter will be resolved once and for all $200 usd only

With Due Respect like i told you that i have all The DOCUMENTS CERTIFICATE on your fund To ovoid USA - FBI, Homeland Security, Police departments any Airports of USA CERTIFICATE in my office so that your ATM MASTER CARD package of $17.250 Million usd will not confiscated

why need this fee is to certificates that your found is not for sponsoring any illegal insurgence in your country? Out of $17.250 Million United States Dollars With these certificates, no bank or any Authority in your Country will question you or froze the funds when transferred into your Bank account and also to avoid any STOPPAGE OR CHECKUP by any authorities when the fund will arrive in your country AIRPORT

With Due Respect i am waiting for the payment of $200 usd only with the receipt to avoid any STOPPAGE OR any CHECKUP by UNITED STATES authorities Homeland Security, Police Department Embassy the customs Etc. Etc. Etc will confiscated your fund okay so i will advise you to send this payment today so that your Diplomat will be coming to your mailing country delivering your ATM CARD to your address

You are immediately advice to send the fee via western Union Money using the below detailed information:

NAME OF RECEIVER.................. DURU EMEKA GABRIEL

AMOUNT..........$200

we the management of Zenith Bank write to congratulate you on your fund worth of ($17.250 Million and also I sincerely want to assure you that once i confirm THE PAYMENT of $200 usd with THE Receipt to enable the Diplomat REV EMMANUEL dispatched to your designated address immediately the tracking number will be sent to you for you to follow up the movement of the Parcel until it arrived your Country

Diplomat Name REV EMMANUEL

Amount to Deliver $17.250musd

ATM CARD code: 5988 2414 7516 3496

Security Number 76662XXX/0099

Time to reach the destination 48 banking working hours 2 days

From Zenith Bank

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you.

once again congratulation Beneficiary: for your the sum of $17.250 m try call me with my phone number

You are only allowed to withdraw USD10,000.00 per day with an ATM card at any ATM machine center of your choice anywhere in the world OR ADDITIONAL Once you get an ATM card, you can make a total amount of ATM card INTO your bank account with your personal identity or Passport ID.

I wait to hear from you over this with immediate respond Thanks for Your Cooperation.

Thanks, and Please Treat as ASAP.I wait your urgent response.

Thanks,

Mr. Jimm Ovia

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#422733 by FishyMails Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:40 pm
From: "Mr.Jim Ovia Managing Director/Chief Executive of Zenith Bank Plc" <[email protected]>
Date: 2021-01-24 6:30:50 AM +00:00
Subject: the board of director's sign every relevant documents for the transfer or delivery of your fund worth of $17.250 million dollars

Dear Sequence to the content of your e-mail message, just thank Almighty God for making it a successful one for you and i know that Almighty God will put smile on you sir this new month and your success will be rapid, your success will be steady, your progress will be continuous, and anyone sitting on your success as about get your fund shall be uprooted. in JESUS NAME AMEN and I want you to hold me on my word, that as soon as you have this very payment send, I will never request for any money from you again , until you receive your funds.

According to international Banking method here in Nigeria before will can delivery your package you have to pay this fee I promise and guarantee as long as I am in charge and in as much as you will follow my good instruction.my duty is to make sure that you follow the due process that will lead you to the right source where you will receive your fund the sum of $17.250 Million United States Dollars AND TRY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AND MADE THIS LAST PAYMENT TODAY OKAY Here is THE Deposit certificate

My beloved brother This is to officially acknowledge the receipt of your mail and the content is well noted. I want you to know that it is certain that your fund must be release to you smoothly unfailingly as you comply with THE directives and My beloved brother in Christ immediately I acknowledged the receipt of the payment for the Board P.F.directors to sign your fund before your master ATM card dispatched to your designated address immediately the tracking number will be sent to you for you to follow up the movement of the Parcel until it arrived your Country Now you have YOUR PARAKGE WITH YOUR certificates

as soon as the board of director's sign for final endorsement on your payment file and once i confirm this fee from you and they will release all related documents because this fee will enable the board of director's sign every relevant documents for the transfer or delivery of your fund worth of $17.250 million dollars

This is to officially inform you that you will received your Tracking number along with your document of your ATM CARD and your pin code and including ($17.250 Million United States Dollars),in order to ship your ATM Card to Your house address without any delay, I will do my best as I have promised ever thing will been successful.as soon as you send the fees today,

why need this fee is to certificates that your found is not for sponsoring any illegal insurgence in your country? Out of $17.250 Million United States Dollars With these certificates, no bank or any Authority in your Country will question you or froze the funds when transferred into your Bank account and also to avoid any STOPPAGE OR CHECKUP by any authorities when the fund will arrive in your country AIRPORT

With Due Respect i am waiting for the payment of $200 usd only with the receipt to avoid any STOPPAGE OR any CHECKUP by ANY authorities Homeland Security, Police Department Embassy the customs Etc. Etc. Etc will confiscated your fund okay so i will advise you to send this payment today so that your Diplomat will be coming to your mailing country delivering your ATM CARD to your address

NAME OF RECEIVER.................. DURU EMEKA GABRIEL

AMOUNT..........$200

we the management of Zenith Bank write to congratulate you on your fund worth of ($17.250 Million and also I sincerely want to assure you that once i confirm THE PAYMENT of $200 usd with THE Receipt to enable the Diplomat REV EMMANUEL dispatched to your designated address immediately the tracking number will be sent to you for you to follow up the movement of the Parcel until it arrived your Country

Diplomat Name REV EMMANUEL

Amount to Deliver $17.250musd

ATM CARD code: 5988 2414 7516 3496

Security Number 76662XXX/0099

Time to reach the destination 48 banking working hours 2 days

From Zenith Bank

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you.

once again congratulation Beneficiary: for your the sum of $17.250 m try call me with my phone number

You are only allowed to withdraw USD10,000.00 per day with an ATM card at any ATM machine center of your choice anywhere in the world OR ADDITIONAL Once you get an ATM card, you can make a total amount of ATM card INTO your bank account with your personal identity or Passport ID.

I wait to hear from you over this with immediate respond Thanks for Your Cooperation.

Thanks,

Mr. Jimm Ovia

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#425203 by FishyMails Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:13 am
Date: 2021-04-30 3:47:41 AM +00:00
Subject: Please confirm this information. Did you ask Dr.JOHN KEVEN from USA to claim your funds Valued at $17,250,000.00USD

Attention: beneficiaries

Please confirm this information. Did you ask Eloisa Lucas from of Fifth Avenue # 410 san Diego Ca 9210 USA to claim your funds Valued at $17,250,000.00USD (Seventeen Million Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars Only) from the Zenith Bank Plc of Nigeria? This man was directed to us by MR JOHNSON the diplomat that is supposed to deliver your fund to you. We in this Zenith Bank Plc of Nigeria do not understand why you sent this man to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf,

First of all, this fund deposit will only be cleared if we can provide all the NECESSARY / EMPOWERING LEGAL document, which have been perfectly worked out by me, As I will prepare a "LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION, signed by my client, authorizing you to claim your fund worth of $17,250 million dollars.as the confide owner of the said fund. Based on this arrangement, you are required urgently to forward me all your particulars;

if actually you want him to help you collect your Inheritance Bill Sum, at least you should have informed me Mr.Jim Ovia THE Managing Director/Chief Executive of Zenith Bank Plc of this Bank Please with matter of urgency get back to me immediately before things will go wrong. Below is the account details of Eloisa Lucas Where he wants us to transfer your fund into.

Name on account: Eloisa Lucas

Bank: Wachovia
Address:8233 Rochester Hwy. SC4600 Salem, SC 29676 USA
Acct.# : 1010246561978
Routing#:053207766
Swift Code: pnbpus76

He is trying to pay all the charges about your funds and claim your funds. Please your urgent confirmation is highly needed now before Your fund will be released to him in the next 48 hours, and please if you know that you never instructed him kindly get back to me immediate

Lastly, I know I have never meet you, but in other to fulfill this which borders me most, I got your email address through my personal search on the Internet for the right person and it was the spirit of God that directed me to choose you among many contacts I was having, on their hand Iwill provided all the six Documents that is on your name as the town of this money

also this payment will you like to come by on via ATM CARD or by TRANSFER
these pieces of question is very important for help us serving you better.

1) Your full name.===========================
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.====================
3) Company name, position and address.=========
4) Profession, age and marital status.============
5) Copy of inter passport, driver's license, or any valid ID card.

DEAR beneficiaries I'm writing to confirm if you are DEAD or alive??? because I am looking for all means to get this fund wort of $17.250 million dollar across to you or your family. I needed to do this because you need to know the statues of your Funds and cause for the delay as THE Managing Director/Chief Executive of Zenith Bank Plc and No 3) and Senior Citizen of Federal Republic of Nigeria and I want to promise you that I will do anything in my power to ensure that we have this transaction finalize this week in next Two days because all the Beneficiary for your inheritance will get fund this week as soon as you get back to me today to enable send your Master ATM CARD just only two working days

I wonder why I have not had from you after my last e-mail message I do hope that everything is fine with you and your family? Anyway, I have been waiting for you to decide on how you want to settle this transaction. You MUST adhere to my instruction to resolve this matter. You are required to meet the necessary requirements (rules and regulations) to enable authenticate your transaction and subsequently, wire transfer funds to your nominated bank account. You have to get back to me so that I will keep your transaction file afloat.

all the original necessary documents and related information like the secret code number of the ATM CARD including the directives of how much you can withdraw in an day and the guideline of how to activate the ATM CARD. Kindly send the fees urgently send your information so that the ship company can deliver the package to you.

Thanks,

Mr. Jimm Ovia