Room for Rent and other rental scams
#424363 by Michelle Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:54 am

Adresse- Matternstraße 12, 10249 Berlin Friedrichshain, Deutschland.
Miete +(Nebenkosten)- 350 EUR
Kaution (rückzahlbar)- 1000 EUR

Die Wohnung ist zentral geheizt und modern eingerichtet.
Die 20qm zimmer ist komplett ausgestattet hat wlan internet
Die Wohnung selber ist schön geschnitten, dein Zimmer grenzt an das Wohnzimmer mit großem TV, Esstisch und Sitzecke.
Die Fenster sind sehr gut gedämmt, geschlossen ist die Lautstärke kein Problem.
Die Küche ist mit einer Einbauküche ausgestattet (inkl. Geschirrspüler und Kühlschrank).
Im Wohnzimmer steht ein Tisch mit 8 Stühlen, im Badezimmer ist ein Spiegel vorhanden, ebenso ein Waschbeckenunterschrank. In der Kammer befindet sich ein begehbarer Kleiderschrank.
Das Bad hingegen ist schön groß mit einer Fensterfront und einer Duschwanne und bietet für zwei Wäscheständer genug Platz. s Bad hingegen ist schön groß mit einer Fensterfront und einer Duschwanne und bietet für zwei Wäscheständer genug Platz.
Der lage ist eine ideale Wohnlage. Viele Einkaufsmöglichkeiten, Cafes und Restaurants sind direkt um die Ecke. Zusätzlich ist man in Minuten zu Fuß im mit zahlreichen Bars, Clubs und Flohmärkten, Kunsträumen, Galerien etc.

Falls du denkst, dass es passen könnte, ich kann schreibe informationen etwas über Mein Person.
Würde mich freuen von Dir zu hören.
Anhang können Sie ein paar Photos von Wohnung finden.

Schöne Tag.

MFG!
Claudia

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#426126 by maria.spoki Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:05 am
Dear Michelle,
Claudia Mullett contacted me and tried to scam me into renting her apartment. Thanks so much for your warning!
I will screenshot everything and can pass it on if you can report it to authorities.
Let me know!

Maria S.
#426619 by skyhigh Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:48 am
Thank you for posting this! I received an offer from her as well.
She presents on Facebook as Liza Annakin, but when you message this profile you receive an e-mail from Claudia Mullett. This is what they look like, for anyone in need in the future:
#427010 by Bubibopi Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:20 pm
Thank you so much for posting this! It saved me.
I also received an offer from Claudia Mullet. The same emails, the same offer, the same words.
She presented on Facebook as Liza Annakin, but from what I noticed she changed her profile to Nina Koppelman . At the same time, she sent me the email from the address: [email protected]
I hope this will help someone in the future.
#427303 by Valetln Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:29 pm
Huge thanks for posting this online. I was just having a conversation about a room in Maastricht with this person today. The same set up and story as you described here. Girl with a name Nina posted on Facebook and so on…

Thanks again and be careful!