Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#427358 by rosefhjw Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:51 am
Admin note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with his scam is a good idea.

Am Lilliam Gliory Do anyone still doubt natural herbs? I’ve seen the great importance of natural supplements and the wonderful work Dr Osagie have done in people’s lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on surgery, injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness.My Herpes disease was totally reverse with natural herbs this year. Earlier this year I Purchased HSV herbal remedy from Dr Osagie and he told me that his HSV herbal remedy only takes 2 weeks to reverse HSV completely and i found a site were everyone was talking about Dr Osagie and has ability to cure Herpes, HIV, corona virus, Cancer, ALS, COPD, Anthrax, genital wart, cold sore, Arthritis skin tag and all manners of diseases and virus. But i had no choice than to purchase, because i knew COLD SORES was killing me slowly. When I received the herbal remedy, I only used it for 2 weeks as he instructed, it was so shocking to see the outcome, all my cold sore disappeared and my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS was fully reversed, am so happy for the good work he did you all have to contact him and get cure from herpes he is a real and legit herbalist. Link him up on IG @Dr_Osagie12. There is no harm in trying his natural herbs contact him via email: [email protected] or WhatsApp +2348160530032. Here is the great herbertlist website: https://drosagieherbalcentre627.weebly.com/
Advertisement

#427361 by AlanJones Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:59 am
Email address used by this dumb Nigerian scammer - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#427375 by maluu53 Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:04 pm
Vinny Jude
August 3, 2021 at 3:36 AM

this is unbelievable i have be suffering for Herpes Infection Dr.Edidia who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from Herpes Infection by Dr.Edidia,i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms disease and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on Herpes infection and i saw so many blogs comment of people talking about how Dr Edidia cured them.so i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me,experiencing changes all over me as the great Dr.Edidia assured me that i have been cured,after some time i went to the doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE,my Herpes infection out negative.my prayer for Dr Edidia am cured you can also get your self and friends i will advise if you have any sickness at all you can contact now: [email protected] or cell whatsapp number:+2349074505296 or by his facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/Dr-Edidia-Herbal-Cure-105172711331669
my private email:[email protected]