Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#427641 by Michelle Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:43 am
Sebastian B. Cussens <[email protected]>

Hi,

I apologize but I do not speak the German language, even if I lived and worked for one year in Austria . We can communicate in English , I think it`s better to use a direct email contact .

Look, I lived in Austria . with my wife . Now I am in divorce from her and this is why I moved back to England . Right now the device is in London with me .
Because I am quite busy I found a company which will help me to sell the item easily .
They will handle shipping , payment and everything else . The shipping taxes are included in the final price.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 5 days of receiving it, in the condition that you received it in for a refund. I guarantee the item is as described .

The transaction will go through a shipping payment service like this:
1.I send the product .
2.You send the money to the company and they hold the money
3.You receive and check the item and decide if you keep it or return it and get a refund from the company.
4.I receive the payment from the shipping company or I receive the item back, if you decide not to keep it.
This is the best way to send an item from Uk to Austria .Is fast and cheap .The shipping will take 5 days . For both of us this is a win-win situation.

Now that I know the delivery address and full name where to ship the item, please tell me if everything is ok , I can start this ?

I am looking forward to hearing from you

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement