Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#427879 by Michelle Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:13 pm
Whois Record for UniversalShippingCorp.com

Created on 2021-03-08
Expires on 2022-03-08

Universal Shipping Corp <[email protected]>

Your package has been placed ON HOLD pending a refundable restriction stamp fee at its destination airport. Universal Shipping Corp offers a service called Restricted Delivery, which guarantees that the mail is only delivered to the addressee. Restricted Delivery is designed specifically for sensitive mail such as confidential legal documents, important contracts, classified documents and high value packages or papers...

We can't follow normal procedure because of the content of your parcel, so the agency is requesting you pay a refundable restriction stamp fee of $550 for which $500 will be refunded upon arrival of your parcel and $50 will be held as administrative fee. The refundable restriction stamp will ensure that your package avoids being checked and will ensure smooth delivery without any hassles.

HOW TO PAY THE REFUNDABLE RESTRICTION STAMP FEE

You are to pay this fee using any quick online payment so this fee can be confirmed quick enough to get the stamp procured and proceed with immediate delivery of your package.

Zelle...

PayPal...

Bitcoin...

Let us know your preferred payment option so we can provide our account details.

TO CLEARLY STATE THAT THIS FEE IS GUARANTEED FOR REFUNDS UPON DELIVERY COMPLETION.

HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR REFUNDS.

Your refunds will be paid upon arrival of your package either in cash or any other method you might prefer. Delivery is still possible today if this fee is paid as soon as possible.

Thanks
Uni-Shipping Corp Team

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#427880 by Michelle Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:19 pm
Universal Shipping Corp <[email protected]>

We still have your package pending at it’s destination Airport for an Authorized Restriction Stamp fee to get a restriction stamp procured on it before we proceed with the delivery completion.

Kindly refer to our initial email for clarification and procedures and get back with us as soon as possible so we can complete your package delivery.

Thanks
Uni-Shipping Corp
561-444-7435

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.