Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#428086 by Terminator5 Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:56 am
Trust Express Service. Fake shipping company no such shipping company registered in Los Angeles , California . USA.

https://trustexpressservice.com/testimonials/

CALL US ANYTIME
+1 ‪(209) 213-2435

+1-209-213-2435
EMAIL US
[email protected]

WHATSAPP
+1 ‪(209) 213-2435

+13232503031
+1-323-250-3031

Headquarters : Los Angeles, United States

Branch Office :Campton, Malibu, pasadena

Europe Branch : Frankfurt Germany

Trust express service is the world’ s leading logistic service company, We have a wide experience in overland industry specific logistic solutions like pharmaceutical logistics, retail and automotive logistics by train or road. We bring your goods safely to worldwide destinations with our great sea fright services. We offer LLC and FLC shipments that are fast and effective with no delays. As an American and European based shipping and logistics company. Our history in shipping and logistics dates back to 1980. Trust express service was founded in 1984 and has organically grown into one of the world’s leading neutral NVOCCs. In 2001, Los Angeles CA became its headquarter. Headquartered in Washington, U.S. A;Trust express service operates more than 75 offices in over 30 countries across 5 continents and employs over 2,200 people. Our company’s truly intermodal character offering Air Freight, LCL and FCL Ocean Freight services, uniquely positions Trust express service as a ‘one-stop’ provider of worldwide transportation solutions. Some of our strongholds are in Thailand, Japan, UAE, USA, South Africa, Australia, Canada and all over Europe.

My sincere thanks for the safe & professional execution of the critical unloading & move for us. Please convey our congratulations to the extended team that made this happen. I look forward to continued collaboration with your company & team. Thanks.
JERRY SETH
I wanted to personally thank you and your team for the great job you all did on helping us out of a bind on this air export to Australia. You made every effort to find an option to have the freight in Australia Monday morning 6/12 and followed through all weekend to keep us updated
VAN GREGORY
I wanted to send you this message to let you know you have been extremely helpful with me whenever I needed assistance on products in transit , You were very responsive and very courteous. Your level of professionalism is excellent
DAN CEDRICK

Domain Whois record
Queried whois.internic.net with "dom trustexpressservice.com"...

Domain Name: TRUSTEXPRESSSERVICE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2615300062_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2021-05-27T07:28:02Z
Creation Date: 2021-05-27T07:27:35Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2022-05-27T07:27:35Z
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM

:squish:

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement