Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#366087 by Carlabanker Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:54 am
Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity.

The Only BUY-SELL Program of MTNS In The World from 1M Euros
PPP/HYIP.Direct from the bank and Trader-Licenced Traders
TWO OPTIONS:
1.- * Administrative Hold – Internal Block: This option is ONLY avalible in the Trader
bank,.We open an account in the trader bank( The client is the ONLY signatory) and
the client transfers the funds..The client has to travel to the trader bank to sign the
contract.(From 1m euros).. We need the KYC+POF.
2.- * Swift MT-799 and MT-760: The client's bank issues a Swift MT-799 prior notice
and a Swift MT-760 . The recipient of the MT-760 will be "the Trader's Company ".The
capital is guaranted, both the trader and the bank will guarated the devolution of the
Swift 760.(From 5m euros)
*In both cases we accept cash,mtns, bgs/sblcs,bank drafts or any banking
instrument.. The client has to submit: .We need the KYC+POF+RWA.
OTHERS SERVICES
+Server to Server/IPID/DTC/SWIFT 103
 We have receiver in HSBC-LONDON and HSBC-HK..The receiver is designed by
the bank and is bank.All the receiver have the Clearence from their own Central
Bank.We need the DOA and the screenshot(If posible) for S2S and DTC..
Split:50% sender and 50% receiver.
+We buy Gold directly from the refinery.*
We buy CIF-Birminghan-United Kindom.2nd Fixin London(-7,5% Discount)
+We sell MTNs FC Directly from the bank.TOP 1st bank in europe.
LAWYERS AND ECONOMISTS
*We are one of the first lawyers and economist firm specializing in the financial
sector, mainly in Private Placements Programs. Over fifteen years of experience.
*BROKERS/INTERMEDIARIES ARE WELCOME AND PROTECTED BY CONTRACT*
[email protected]
Advertisement

#367524 by AlanJones Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:52 pm
It's a scam. Legitimate businesses operating in the financial services industry don't use free gmail email addresses.

I'd suggest that you get proper advice from your accountant or lawyer before you undertake any sort of transaction like this.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#373049 by AlanJones Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:47 pm
Bank Instruments Scam - [email protected]

High Yield Investment Programs

1.- * Administrative Hold – Internal Block: This option is ONLY avalable in the Trader bank,. We open an account in the trader bank( The client is the ONLY signatory) and the client transfers the funds..The client has to travel to the trader bank to sign the Trading contract.(From 1m euros-CASH).. We need the CIS for the Bank+POF. ( On request).( From 1m euros.)
Procedures:
1.-The client send us the CIS and the POF
2.-The bank pass the DD.
3.-We send you the bank documentation to open the account.
4.-The bank officer confirm your account is ready and operative.
5.-You transfer the funds to your account.
6.-We arrange you a meeting with the trader to sign everything. Here you have to travel to Switzeland.
7.-*YOU ARE ON TRADING*

(No Shares Trading, No CFDs & Forex Trading, No Binary Options Trading, No Commodities Trading, No Financial Derivatives, No Futures & Options...). ONLY BANKING FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS MTNs-FIX INCOME.SECURED TRADING.

2.- * Swift MT-799 and MT-760: The client's bank issues a Swift MT-799 prior notice and a Swift MT-760 . The recipient of the MT-760 will be "the Trader's Company ".The capital is guaranteed, The trader will guarateed the devolution of the Swift 760.(From 5m euros)
*In both cases we accept cash,mtns, bgs/sblcs,bank drafts or any banking instrument.. The client has to submit: .We need the KYC+POF+RWA. (On request)

* No Offer for the Prospects/Clients who have not successfully passed the Due Diligence. Programs are invitational only. It is not an offering to be shopped around. .
*We only work on complete and concrete files.

LAWYERS AND ECONOMISTS *BROKERS/INTERMEDIARIES ARE WELCOME AND PROTECTED BY CONTRACT**10% comission* [email protected]

UNDERTANDING PRIVATE PLACEMET PROGRAMS/PPP/HYIP-TRADING PLATFORM

The Private Placement Programs or High Yield Investment Programs, are private programs based on the purchase/sale of bank financial instrument

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#428388 by Firetruck65 Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:36 pm
Got scammed for 220,000 euros with promise to deliver 5 mil profit. This scammer has a team, Strategy and many excuses for operating. Everything seems to be very legit at first. All document look openly.

Vicente will then provide a Program manager name : Karl Tchalian a French man Who claim that his small cap will be required money to be deposit to his account with the reason to Trade MTN for his Special Private Placement Program and Profit is promised to generated in 8 weeks.

This is an international criminal group of peoples.

Lost my money with no hope to get it back. Any Admins that need proof, please contact contact me. i am happy to provide all proof. All contract are what they say “confidential” otherwise i will post it here already. i just don't wanna risk my safety.

Please run away from this Get Rich Quick Program. it doesn't exist.
#428425 by Firetruck65 Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:15 pm
Karl Tchalian’s Profile
linkedin.com/in/karl-tchalian-093a3826
Phone
+33633395454 (Mobile)
Email
[email protected] , [email protected]

The Private Placement Program Scammer claimed to be in high-ranking member of PRIVE company in france.
and United Nation's High Ranking Member.

again DO NOT TRANSFER MONEY OR BELIEVE ANYTHINGS HE TOLD YOU TO DO. IT IS FRAUD AND SCAMMING.

Do not transfer money to him or believe about his private placement program that generate 1000% in a few month.
#428461 by Vietkong55 Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:38 am
Me and my friend transferred about total of 500,000$ to the trader to European Bank above. Since March,. Still hope it is a legit business. I am still waiting and see..
Hope i dont get scammed. Will post the update..
#428462 by AlanJones Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:11 am
Sorry, but you have definitely been scammed, no one detailed in these posts are legitimate.

#442426 by nopeydoke Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:13 pm
Firetruck65 wrote:Got scammed for 220,000 euros with promise to deliver 5 mil profit. This scammer has a team, Strategy and many excuses for operating. Everything seems to be very legit at first. All document look openly.

Vicente will then provide a Program manager name : Karl Tchalian a French man Who claim that his small cap will be required money to be deposit to his account with the reason to Trade MTN for his Special Private Placement Program and Profit is promised to generated in 8 weeks.

This is an international criminal group of peoples.

Lost my money with no hope to get it back. Any Admins that need proof, please contact contact me. i am happy to provide all proof. All contract are what they say “confidential” otherwise i will post it here already. i just don't wanna risk my safety.

Please run away from this Get Rich Quick Program. it doesn't exist.

Did you ever hear back on this or do you have more info? Thanks
#442427 by AlanJones Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:09 am
Welcome to Scamwarners nopeydoke.

The post you are quoting is over 2 years old and the user hasn't been back to the forum since posting it, so it is very unlikely that you will get any response from them.

What additional info are you looking for? This is a definite scam and if you are in touch with someone using the email address [email protected] then you are being scammed.