Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#428535 by Timothydale Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:59 am
Admin Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with his silly spellcaster scam is a good idea. What a total dumbass.

PERFECT LOTTERY SPELL THAT WORK FAST WITHIN 24 HOURS WITH DR RAYPOWER LOTTERY SPELL POWERS

I saw so many testimonies about Dr. Raypower a great lottery spell caster that will help you cast a lottery spell and give you the rightful numbers to win the lottery, I didn't believe it, at first but as life got harder i decided to take a try, I contacted him also and told him I want to win a lottery he cast a lottery spell for me which I use and I play and I won $3,000,000 (THREE MILLION DOLLARS). I am so grateful to this man Dr. Raypower and I are making this known to everyone out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery, this is the real secret we all have been searching for. Do not waste time contacting him today for you to also be a winner contact info below.
[email protected]
WhatsApp: +1 (424) 330-8109
Advertisement

#428536 by AlanJones Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:03 am
Another email address used by this dumb scammer - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.