Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#429212 by Michelle Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:26 am
uwe tichelmann [mailto: [email protected] ]

The payment has been made as you can now check your inbox / spam mail for the payment confirmation email from my bank. I have transferred the total amount of 72,600.99 euros which is made up of 69,800 euros for the item and 2,750 euros for the pick up by the carrier, which also covers the fee for changing the name and owner if it is at your home arrive. In order for my bank to complete the transaction in order to release the transferred amount to your account, you must transfer the additional 2,750 euros to the account of the transport company that the bank informs you in the payment confirmation email via online SEPA or bank transfer and then reply to the bank with the SEPA online transfer slip as proof of payment so that they can check it and release the total amount transferred to your account, which includes the shipping fee of 2,750 euros - in case you have the payment notification email from my bank not yet received in your inbox, but you can search for the message in your spam mail

Here is the information you will need to make payment via online bank or wire transfer:

Agent Name: Ahanotu Franklin Okwudiri
Account number: 0000007794510482
IBAN: GR8501100770000007794510482
BIC: ETHNGRAA
Bank: NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE
Bank address: Athens Greece

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement