You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#43616 by GhostThug Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:39 pm
Hello I'm brand new to this site but years ago was part of SVU and 419eater . MY main hobby was baiting but several move's and lack of computer and internet access kept me out of the loop . I really realize how much I missed the bait fun and the helping letting others know how these scam's work.As an unemployed shop rat I know how hard money is to come by . And for the most part my email accounts get lots of this tripe . But below is one I have only seen one other time . I was at my bank and listen to a couple argue with the teller and branch manager over a check they got which was for some over sea's inheritance . And man that really saddens me knowing it was a scam . I could hear the guy say you know how much we payed to get this check :cry: . What's really bad is they both were very professional looking and were very smug in there action's . My friend the teller later told me that it was a scam for sure and she had a lotto scam check come in last week . I turned her and the other teller's to SVU and I will to this site too . It will help but it still falls to the common person to not fall for these scam's .
Verification Number: E-19-0012983/NM
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 10:01 AM
"Exxon-Mobil Oil" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients
Congratulations, Your Email ID Number E-19-0012983 Won $ 467,890.00 From
Exxon-Mobil Oil & Gas Company Today Draw.
Full Name:............
Home Address:.........
Telephone:....
Sex:.........
Verification Number: E-19-0012983/NM
Mr Ali Muhammed
Email: [email protected]
Last edited by GhostThug on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#43623 by Bubbles Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:48 pm
Welcome back to the world of scam fighting Ghostthug. Sadly in you absence scamming has not disappeared as you note. We are still fighting scammers and helping to expose scammers.

Thank you for posting this scam. We hope you will stay around SW and join back at 419Eater. :D

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#43624 by GhostThug Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:03 am
Thank you Bubbles . I sure did love the baiting when I was doing it . I even got one to send me a pic making his girlfriend look foolish . My friend's at the post office and banks tell me the Lottery scams seem to get the most people . And the scams telling people they have won a car and need to pay the tax's so they can get the car .