Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#436843 by Michelle Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:12 pm
Altschäfl Heinz <[email protected]>

ello, thanks for the swift response, looking at the pictures of the car, i see it in good condition and i forwarded it to my daughter in sweden and she likes it ,we need it so urgently so im ready to pay for it €45,000 i know the worth of the car, I want to present the car for my daughter as a special birthday gift, please help me remove the post from mobile.de and also from any other AD you have posted it in, and also consider me as your best and most favorable buyer. It is a nice and acceptable price, and I will pay you by secure wire transfer to your bank account, I just need to be sure that I am dealing with a genuine, nice and honest person.
I have already informed my bank manager about the transfer. As soon as you get back to me with the bank details below, I will proceed with the transfer now........

Account Name:
IBAN:
Collection Address:

After the payment is completed ,MAERSK pick up company will come for the pickup without any stress, they got the best packaging tools to pick it up without any damages.

with best regards
Heinz

Hello, thank you for contacting me about the purchase of your car, do you still have it for sale in good condition? How long have you owned it? I would like you to name the final price for the car in EURO?? Please, we can have a good conversation here and I will be happy to answer your question.

with best regards
Heinz.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement