Room for Rent and other rental scams
#437166 by Michelle Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:47 am
Anna Pawlasek <[email protected]>

Hello,

Thank you for your enquiry for the apartment at ( Niedernstraße 118,20095 Hamburg )
The property is available. Monthly rent is €500, including all utilities (gas / electricity / phone / cable / internet / parking / heating, etc) The property is fully furnished and equipped, clean and ready to use; you can rent the property for min. one month and max. five years. In general I have rented my properties through AirBnB services; they are 100%.safe & transparent! and since this coronavirus situation I strongly suggest Airbnb, they are the best online platform that connects landlords / hosts who have properties to rent with tenants / guests seeking to rent such properties.

Prime location
Free WiFi internet
Bed linen and towels are included
Tastefully and comfortably decorated
kitchen and bathroom

- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- ENTIRE PLACE-not shared, you will rent the whole apartment. The price is for the entire apartment.

AVAILABLE NOW FOR SHORT/LONG TERM - COUPLES/STUDENTS/LOOKING FOR A JOB/PROFESSIONALS ARE WELCOME...

--- No agency fees --- private landlord

Thank you

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#437214 by Michelle Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:02 pm
Anna Pawlasek <[email protected]>:
Hi , this is not shared - fully furnished and equipped, parking is available, pets are allowed. You can rent for a minimum of one month and maximum for 5 years with a contract!

If you want to reserve / rent the property safely & transparently I have it listed on Airbnb ( https://www.airbnb.com ) and it's available to move in from 28th of December onwards. I have someone accommodated until the 26th December so there's no point in organizing visits/viewings because I'm 100% sure that someone will reserve/rent it by the 28th of December.

About reservation: monthly rent with all bills included is €500; Security deposit with Airbnb is €500 + €23 (fees). The total amount to reserve/rent the property is: €500 + €500 + €23 = €1023. Also, your security deposit is refunded by Airbnb after your contract expires. Anytime you are ready and have €1023 available on your credit card / bank account I can send you the Airbnb booking link and within 5 minutes you can reserve/rent the property and move in from 28th of December onwards.

You can register at the address if you need.
How many people?
Do you have references from previous Landlords?

I have attached information from the contract. ~ Don't come with other solutions because I will not take them into consideration!

Thank you, #staysafe
Anna Pawlasek

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities