Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#437796 by Link Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:26 pm
[email protected]
Jessica Antonio
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 19:16:26 +0100

Subject: hello
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

I apologize for contacting you without your permission. I am an old dying christian widow with a deadly cancer illness, writing from a Cancer Hospital, i don't know you personally but I want to give out my Inheritance the sum of ($3.5 million dollars) to the needy and less privileges outside the country through you, my doctor told me that i don't have any chance of survival and the people around me wasted all my late husbands properties on worldly things, so that's why i want to send this money outside the country, Please get back for more details.

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement

#437962 by Link Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:07 pm
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 16:49:43 +0100
Subject: hola
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Pido disculpas por contactarlo sin su permiso. Soy una viuda cristiana moribunda con una enfermedad de cáncer mortal, escribo desde un hospital de cáncer, no te conozco personalmente, pero quiero dar mi herencia por la suma de ($ 3.5 millones de dólares) a los más necesitados y menos privilegiados fuera del país a través de usted, mi médico me dijo que no tengo ninguna posibilidad de sobrevivir y las personas que me rodean desperdiciaron todas las propiedades de mi difunto esposo en cosas mundanas, por eso quiero enviar este dinero fuera del país, por favor regrese por más detalles.

Google Translate -

I apologize for contacting you without your permission. I am a dying Christian widow with a deadly cancer disease, I am writing from a cancer hospital, I don't know you personally, but I want to give my inheritance in the amount of ($3.5 million dollars) to the most needy and underprivileged outside the country through you my doctor told me that i have no chance of survival and people around me wasted all my late husband's property on worldly things that's why i want to send this money out of the country please come back for more details .

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam