Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#4501 by Ralph Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:28 am
This email was sent to one of my many email addresses that i use for communicating with scammers, the name is completely fictional as are all of the details, in fact the email address is that of a woman charactor I use, so when they say they have searched the internet and found a reliable person in my imaginary charactor then it is a sure pet the email is yet another scam.

The same email would be sent to many people in the hope that just one or 2 will believe the email and begin to send their money to help this scammer.

The email was sent by [email protected]

Click here to see a search result showing the same scam using different names and a different email address

Good day,

I am Master Francis Amuzu (23 yrs) the son of Mr. Tautau Agazar Amuzu.who was the Director of Accounting Dept Under North Atlantic Securities Sarl. Meanwhile I got your contact from a reliable source through my searching for a genuine person who can be my partner.My father is now very ill which I think he might not survive. My father managed to secure some amount of money (US$ 900,000.00)NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS)during his time in office. But due to law in my country (TOGO) which say that an individual does not suppose to possess over $50,000dollars, because of that he did not bank his money instead he arranged with the Western Union Manager(PITASSA KOA) to send the money through western union to his partner in America.But unfortunately his partner (MR THOMPSON MORRIS)

happens to be a victim of terrorist attack that happened on September 11 in a PENTAGON HOUSE in Washington America which you knows about.So after the death of MR THOMPSOM MORRIS, my father-developed hypertension be cause he has entrusted so much money and property to MR THOMPSON MORRIS. Now I have met with the director of the western union concerning my father's fund, which is in his possession, and he suggested that I have to provide a partner who will assist me to receive this money($900,000.00) through Western Union money transfer.So if you can work with sincerity, then I will like you to send me more details:
1,Your Telephone number.
2,Your physical addresses.

To enable me notify the director that I have seen a reliable person who can receive this money ($900,000.00) through Western Union money transfer and also inform my lawyer who will help us in all the necessary documentation that will be required to enable you receive the fund in your country through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. Thanks and I hope to hear from you.
Francis Amuzu
Advertisement