Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#4545 by Obi-Wan Knievel Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:50 am
Reply-To: <cecilia_2009>
Subject: SUB: USD35.2 MILLION MUTUAL BENEFIT
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 16:08:50 -0700
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

28b,Adelabu Cresent,
Victoria Island,
Lagos Nigeria
e-mail:[email protected]

SUB: USD35.2 MILLION MUTUAL BENEFIT
Dear friend,

Please give attention to this news that has prompt me to write you. Last week I received a fax message, which came from the First Bank of Nigeria PLC. In one of the three fax pages was a statement of a dollar account of the sum of US$35,200,000.00 (thirty five million two hundred thousand united states dollars) And a request for me to come down to reconcile the account that has been lying dormant for nearly 6 years. The account has been traced and linked up to me as next of kin. I went to the bank and was introduce to the credit control officer. He explained all about the account which belongs to my late husband but with a different name according to the officer, for over 5 years now no one has come to make any further transaction with the account.

Its been over 6 years now since my husband died in that BAC 111-500 plane that crash in Kano the northern part of Nigeria. News and photos on the plane crash involving my husband can still be found on BBC world news till date if you click on the below web site:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1968300.stm
my name is Mrs. Cecilia Ishaya Mark Aku, the wife but now a widow of the former and late Minister of Sports and Youth Development of Nigeria, who died in a plane crash on the 4th of May 2002 as you can read in the BCC world news above. It has also been 6 years of ontold hardship and mental torture from my late husband relatives on me and my three children due to their old custom that says i should automatically be re-married to the younger brother of my late husband in other to retain the properties and money me and my late husband labourd for years to acquire, and since i refuse such offer, myself and my 3 children have been subjected to maltreatment. The WILL was stolen while our bank account froozen and properties confiscated. We were then left with no other choice than to move back to the government quarters for shelter. The sport ministry has done little or nothing to help.

This particular account remain unknown to them otherwise they would have move to freeze it too. I therefore want to close the account and withdraw all the fund from the bank. I have already discuss it with the bank manager, but i have to keep it strictly confidential to avoid my late husband relatives knowing. To acheive this i will have to transfer all rights of next of kin to another person but i need a sincere and trust worthy person. I am also afraid to make use of a Nigerian for fear to exposing the transaction. I am therefore soliciting through this medium for your sincerity and trust in assisting me to get rid of this fund from the bank as a matter of urgency for onward investment in your country. I am prepared to make it a mutual benefit for the two of us by allowing you have some percentage share of the fund, rather than paying you service fee. Further information and modalities of sharing the fund between me and you will be discussed upon the receipt of your favour!
able response.Please send your rep

THEOPHILUS HARRY & ASSOCIATES,BARRISTERS, LEGAL ADVISERS AND
SOLICITORS OF THE SUPREME HIGH COURT OF NIGERIA.
21 AHMADU CRESENT V/ISLAND,LAGOS - NIGERIA.
CONTACT PERSON: BARRISTER BEN MARTINS
E-mail:[email protected]
Office Line:+234 1 730 8161

He is the person in charge of the entire transaction to avoid suspecion from my late husband relative who are still watching every of my movement.I look forward to your urgent response.

Thank you, God bless.
Yours Truly,
Mrs. Cecilia Aku

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement