Information on romance scams and scammers.
#47135 by Con Warner Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:35 pm
Date : Tue 15 Feb 2011 11:42
To :
Subject : PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

My Dear
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day today? Hope fine. Mine a little hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Paulina Benson.(23 years) single and never married, i am from Rwanda East Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country,some years ago.
My late father Dr William Benson was chairman managing director (BENSON INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in Kigali the capital of my and he was also the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee under a Reverend father care and I am using his computer to send this message to you.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you.
Paulina.

I.P. address: 41.208.164.28

Email: [email protected]

Latest updates regarding Internet Fraud: http://www.antifraudnews.com
Advertisement