Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#47681 by kleonis Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:33 am
Hi all,
i believe that this is a scam, so I think I should share it with you all :D

I am from Greece and at almost all local websites where is an advertisement for loans! They actually call them, LOANS TO ALL NATIONS. I have googled their e-mail address and I found their advertisement in English as well:

Hello ,

This is to inform the general public about the WATSON LOANS INCORPORATED LONDON , UNITED KINGDOM offer ,
We offer all kinds of Home Loans , personal Loans , Bad Credit Loans , Business Loans , ranging from $1,000USD to $500,000,000.00USD our loan procedures are flexible , affordable and understandable .
We Treat Clients Fairly and ensures that our loans are offered with the cheapest loan interest rate available .
Complete the loan Application form and our preferred Loan correspondent will get back to you ! contact Us Today via our E - mails : [email protected], [email protected]
APPLICANT'S DETAILS :
* Name Of Applicant :
* Address :
* City :
* Telephone Number ( Mobile and Office ) :
* Date Of Birth ( DOB ) :
* Loan Amount Requested :
* Loan Duration :

Looking forward towards transacting a nice business with you !

Warmest Regards
Mr . Micheal Watson ( MD / CEO )

I thought I should it give it a try, so I contacted them. They replied in a few hours:

Subject: I assure you that you will get your loan as soon as you make this payment of €421.00 euro

Good Day To You ,
How are you doing today , hope fine ?
Acting on the content of your mail , note that I have gone through your mail and understood the content there is , i want you to know that I
have tried to make things easy for me and you but I do not know why
you just can't believe me . Business sometimes go wrong ways facing
much problems which we had discussed before , I will not under mind who
ever that advise you regarding the fee required . But I must tell you
that, you are getting me wrong . I do not wish to scam or ruin you out
of your hard earned money . The only way for you to believe me and send
this fee so that i can prove myself to you that I am telling you the
truth about everything . God in heaven knows that you will get your loan . Just have faith . I was surprise to received such an e - mail from you . Have it in mind that your loan will be given to you this time . Remember not everyone will be happy that you have made it in life , But very many people will be very happy to see your down fall so i do not want you to loose this opportunity .

Despite the fact that you have been scammed before does not mean that everybody are the same as you may think . You must understand that without this fee there is no way i can prove the
legitimacy of this company to you . You just have to do as we discussed , by trying your best to make the payment very soon , so that the loan can reflect in your Bank Account . I also appreciate the fact that you said you will be bringing more clients / customers to me and i assure you that i will not let you down as they will get their loan at once .

Further more , you must know that all fingers are not equal ,
out of the twelve disciples one of them betrayed Jesus so I do not
stand in any way to betray you because I am even a deacon in my church
and i swear before my God that i am not taking your money but will do my best for you .

Faith : Any thing you do , you need to have the faith in God , That
thing you are doing must be successful . And in this transaction , have
the faith that this transaction is a very successful one . In the book
Of Mark 8 : 36 " For what shall it profit a man , if he shall gain the
whole world , and lose his own soul ? " Luke 9 : 25 " For what is a man
advantaged , if he gain the whole world , and lose himself , or be cast
away ? " Try and have the mind in me that you will get your loan as soon as you make this payment . I assure you that you will get your loan as soon as you make this payment of €421.00 euro

Warmest Regards ,
Mr. Micheal Watson
+ ( 44 ) 703 594 0537
#22b West Noorwood London, England
=============================
Annex in West Africa(Africa Office),
#131 Garki Abuja, Nigeria.
+ ( 234 ) 807 415 7106

I have treid to "learn" more about them, so I sent them more e-mails, finally, I have asked to ask for a loan for just 1000euros and they accepted as well!
I have further information, such as more phone numbers and their address since they gave me their data in order to send them money via Wester Union
Advertisement

#47691 by Dotti Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:29 am
Yes, this is a definite loan scam. 44-70 phone numbers are redirect numbers used by scammers pretending to be in UK--so you can be certain that if you call either number, you would be calling Nigeria.

Definitely post any additional emails you have with information. Every bit of information helps to prevent others being scammed.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#47695 by kleonis Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:47 am
They called me constantly from a Private Number (I could not see any number).
He also sent me more contact numbers:

"Okay, you can send me an e-mail or call me on the contact number you already have on the mails/messages i have sent to you, or you can call my personal assistant on +44 797 475 5788 or you can call our secretary in Nigeria on +234 807 936 7233
I will be expecting your response.

Regards
"

They called me and texted me (SMS) using the +234 807 936 7233

They have also provided me their addredd in order to send them the money. So complete personal data are:

Receiver's Name:OGBEIDE CURTIS
Receiver's Address:#19 Odaman Str, Edo State, Nigeria
Test Question:HOW SOON
Answer:VERY SOON
Amount To Be Sent:??????????????????
MTCN(Money Transfer Control Number):??????????

I hope this will help you, 'cause as I saw their advertisement is listed at sites from many countries
Last edited by kleonis on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#50991 by Richard Banes Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:42 am
Hello everybody,
I am Richard banes and you all can reach me on deleted, i am a Canadian and was help by this same Mr. Micheal Watson that is been blackmailed here.
Mr. Micheal Watson gave me a loan what of $70,000.00 USD two months ago after i paid the charges involved in getting the loan. I paid three different charges and i received my loan.
You all should please help me to thank this man, for he is a God sent to our generation.
Hello Kleonis, can i ask you one simple question?
If i can, here it is "did you pay Mr. Micheal watson the three different charges involved, and you did not receive your loan?"
Tell me please, because when i paid mine, i got my loan.

Mod edit: This post was made by a Nigerian scammer. See my post below. - Michael
#50993 by Michael Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:48 am
Hello there Mister Banes from Canada.

Wait, Canada? That's odd. My super-duper moderator tools tell me that your post was made from Nigeria? What a coincidence! This loan scam letter was also sent from Nigeria! What a small world, right? You know, if I were cynical I'd almost think that you were the scammer itself trying to lie himself out of trouble. I guess that dealing with scammers for years has made me a bit suspicious and over-cautious. But you know, just to be sure, I'm going to ban your sorry ass and leave your post intact to show the world how low these f$^!cking scammers will go to try and persuade their victims.

Bloody idiot.

Account inactive - messages are not being monitored
#50997 by Arnold Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:23 am
Richard Banes wrote:You all should please help me to thank this man, for he is a God sent to our generation.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

#50998 by GomerPyle Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:28 am
An introduction to the OFT's consumer credit licensing work.

Under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (the Act) we are responsible for licensing consumer credit businesses. This includes not only lenders and brokers of credit, but all businesses 'concerned with the provision of credit'.

You don't hold a licence to offer loans. It's simple to check online.

You don't even qualify as a competent scammer and I recommend that you complete your education rather than make a fool of yourself in an area you clearly know nothing about.

Non-EU citizens should go here to find out about obtaining a visa to work as an au pair in the UK
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/
Whenever payment is requested by Western Union you're dealing with a scammer
#51196 by Jillian Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:18 pm
:lol:

To all reading this, beware this loan scammer, also using the name of Richard Banes. The following is an ad he placed to lure in victims:

http://carpio.olx.es/otros-servicios-cat-207

Text of ad:

Obtener préstamos garantizados o no garantizados ahora!
Otros Servicios - Carpio - Abril 6
Si usted está interesado en recibir crédito, por favor, póngase en contacto con nosotros en: [email protected] para más información.

Translated to English:

Obtain secured or unsecured loans now!
Other Services - Carpenter - April 6
If you are interested in receiving credit, please contact us at: [email protected] for more information.

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners