Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#53589 by djt_65 Tue May 17, 2011 10:39 am
Rock Smitt May 8 at 7:42pm Report
i don't fear insects or spiders. At great heights, I jump off, smiling.In the face of death I wink. But, when I look into your profile, i was in fear of how much i will like to get to
know you .Multiply it by infinity, take it to the depths of forever and you'll still only have a glimpse how your profile as hit me like a tidal wave .It takes a second to say I love you, but a lifetime to show it........................... ....i will be waiting hear from you

Thanks
Rocket
#53590 by djt_65 Tue May 17, 2011 10:40 am
Rock Smitt May 9 at 9:26am Report
Hello am sorry for reply you late i have been busy with work over here... I am glad you emailed me back. Some of my hobbies are listening to country music,Singing, Playing tennis, Cooking, Dancing and i also love watching movies when ever i am free.The main thing i look for in a woman is trust ,love, care and i want to trust her even if he's 1 million miles away and vice verse Here are some questions for you ( smiles ) , i need to know when your birthday is ? how many friends do you call your best ? , are you a fast food type or eat at home ? , whats your favorite spot on Holidays ? , how often do you travel ? Due to your work circumstances , how many hours does it keep you away from your lover in a day ? Are you single or have been married before? Do you live alone ? in a house or an apartment ? For how long have you been into the online dating system ? I'll wrap it up here My Birthday is December 29,my favorite color is Green my best friend are Jesus and God because they never fail me i have been widowed since 2001 i am still in US ARMY and i am deployed to Kabul Afghanistan war zone. my child name is Diana she is 14 years schooling you can email back to my private email at
[email protected]
so i can email you with more of my picture.
i hope to hear from you soon

Col Rocket Smith
#53591 by djt_65 Tue May 17, 2011 10:40 am
Rock Smitt May 9 at 9:26am Report
Hello am sorry for reply you late i have been busy with work over here... I am glad you emailed me back. Some of my hobbies are listening to country music,Singing, Playing tennis, Cooking, Dancing and i also love watching movies when ever i am free.The main thing i look for in a woman is trust ,love, care and i want to trust her even if he's 1 million miles away and vice verse Here are some questions for you ( smiles ) , i need to know when your birthday is ? how many friends do you call your best ? , are you a fast food type or eat at home ? , whats your favorite spot on Holidays ? , how often do you travel ? Due to your work circumstances , how many hours does it keep you away from your lover in a day ? Are you single or have been married before? Do you live alone ? in a house or an apartment ? For how long have you been into the online dating system ? I'll wrap it up here My Birthday is December 29,my favorite color is Green my best friend are Jesus and God because they never fail me i have been widowed since 2001 i am still in US ARMY and i am deployed to Kabul Afghanistan war zone. my child name is Diana she is 14 years schooling you can email back to my private email at
[email protected]
so i can email you with more of my picture.
i hope to hear from you soon

Col Rocket Smith
#53592 by djt_65 Tue May 17, 2011 10:41 am
I am glad to here from you again I am a native Of Greenwich Connecticut. i was commissioned as a second lieutenant of Aviation through the ROTC Program at Central Washington University, where i graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1991. My military education includes: Aviation Officer Basic Course, Rotary-Wing Flight School, Armor Scout Platoon Leader Course, Military Intelligence Officer Advanced Course, and the Army Command and General Staff College. I holds a Master of Science degree in Public Administration from Central Michigan University.

I served my first tour as an Aeroscout Platoon Leader in the 5th Infantry Division, Ft. Polk, Louisiana. My next assignment was as the Assistant S3, 1-502d ATK AVN Regt, 2AD, Ft. Hood, Texas; followed by S2, 1-4th ATK AVN Regt, 4ID, Ft. Hood. After attending the MI Advanced Course, I served as the S4, 3rd Squadron, 6th Cavalry Regt, Republic of Korea. Upon return from Korea, I served as the S1, 1-3d ATK AVN Regt, 3ID, Hunter Army Airfield, Georgia. I then commanded Alpha Company, 1-3d ATK AVN Regt, 3ID, Hunter Army Airfield. After attending Army Command and General Staff College, i served as the Brigade S3, and later as the Brigade XO, of the 21st Cavalry Brigade, Ft. Hood. In 2005, I was selected to be the Brigade S3, 4th Combat Aviation Brigade, 4ID, Ft. Hood, and served in that position throughout the unit’s deployment to Operation Iraqi Freedom 2005-06. My most recent assignment was as the G3 Chief of Current Operations/Aviation, Early Entry Command Post (Airborne), USARAK, Kabul AFGHANISTAN

My awards include the Bronze Star Medal, Meritorious Service Medal with 2 Oak Leaf Clusters, Army Commendation Medal with 4 Oak Leaf Clusters, Iraqi Campaign Medal, Korea Defense Service Medal, Humanitarian Service Medal for Hurricane Katrina, two Overseas Service Ribbons, and a Meritorious Unit Citation from Operation Iraqi Freedom. I has earned the Senior Aviator Badge and the Parachutist Badge. I am qualified in the AH-64D Longbow Apache, the AH-64A Apache, the OH-58 Kiowa, and the UH-1 Iroquois “Huey” Helicopter.

I need a real woman that would be there for me and that would love me for me... Tell me when do you normal come online so we can chat maybe someday..

Regards
Rocket
#53606 by Dotti Tue May 17, 2011 3:57 pm
Welcome djt!

I hope you caught on to this scammer before losing any money.

Thank you for posting his information here--it may very well prevent another woman from being scammed.

I have also separated this scammer into his own topic, as this will make it easier for anyone who is searching for him to quickly find the relevant information.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#53665 by djt_65 Wed May 18, 2011 9:59 am
When I Asked Who He Was He Replied (will am Rocket)......? :?
Last edited by djt_65 on Thu May 19, 2011 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
#53735 by djt_65 Thu May 19, 2011 1:49 am
Dotti wrote:Welcome djt!

Thank you for posting his information here--it may very well prevent another woman from being scammed.

I have also separated this scammer into his own topic, as this will make it easier for anyone who is searching for him to quickly find the relevant information.

Thankyou, these scammer's are cruel evil people i hope my post will help other women.
#53811 by djt_65 Thu May 19, 2011 5:53 pm
djt_65 wrote:
Dotti wrote:Welcome djt!

Thankyou, these scammer's are cruel evil people i hope my post will help other women.

Thankyou for the welcome, These people make me sick, Rocket as started email me again ?
#53813 by djt_65 Thu May 19, 2011 6:02 pm
Rock Smitt May 19 at 1:38pm Report
yes am the one in the picture and i will love to know you more because i love you and i will happy if you can love me as i did. :laugh-s:
#53918 by djt_65 Sat May 21, 2011 12:03 pm
rocket [email protected]

Send IM (Offline)
Send text message
Send email
Find email
View detailsTo dawn wilson
Sent: 21 May 2011 08:42:53
To: (djt_65 Dear Honey,
I love you so very much.I miss you. i just want you to know i love you. love is very special to me i just don''t say the words to anyone. You have touched my heart.You are always on my mind, day and night.my thoughts wont get off of you.You wont get off my mind. I love you so darn much.........You are the woman for me. There is none else i want. I want you you and i set my heart on you. Don't break my heart my dear .my heart is yours forever. I love you.
Love,

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 1:54 AM, dawn wilson <[email protected]> wrote:

i love
tou so nuch, honey xxxxxxxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 18:01:32 +0100
Subject: Re: love you
To: djt_65

honey why take you long time to email me you make me cry for some time because i love you so much honey i can't do without thinking about you my love i need you by my side